The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

we have halliday, mccorie, jack (who murty says is fine just bruised), barjonas, krancjar , windass, holt, pena, candeias, plus two long term injuries. Gomes is still here too i think.

we have no left winger or back up for right wing and we have only two strikers and one player to play the point of the diamond. CM should be down the pecking order just after CB

And before anyone says we are in for Murphy we are not in for Murphy its usual crap from FF posters. We offered £200k for the player and got told he is not for sale. That's the real story from actual people in the club. Sick of seeing the crap coming out of FF, that literally just people guessing or on the wind up. Should be kept in mind a broken clock is correct twice a day.

I think Goss is not a bad option, if he is good enough to play; bringing another defensive option. However, yes, you are right we need players in other positions more urgently. The left is completely missing!

LW (XXX) - ST (Morelos/Herrera) - RW (Candeias)

AM/No.10 (Windass/Kranjcar/Pena)

LM (XXX) - LCM (Holt/Halliday) - RCM (Jack/Barjonas) - RM (XXX)

CDM (McCrorie/Goss)

LB (John/Wallace) - LCB (Wilson/Cardoso) - RCB (Alves/Bates) - RB (Tavernier/Hodson)

GK (Foderingham)

NB: Primary positions used

Actually, wide players on the whole are missing, so it's no surprise we've adopted a diamond that removes the need for them!

Edited by Rousseau

I think Goss is not a bad option, if he is good enough to play; bringing another defensive option. However, yes, you are right we need players in other positions more urgently. The left is completely missing!

LW (XXX) - ST (Morelos/Herrera) - RW (Candeias)

AM/No.10 (Windass/Kranjcar/Pena)

LM (XXX) - LCM (Holt/Halliday) - RCM (Jack/Barjonas) - RM (XXX)

CDM (McCrorie/Goss)

LB (John/Wallace) - LCB (Wilson/Cardoso) - RCB (Alves/Bates) - RB (Tavernier/Hodson)

GK (Foderingham)

NB: Primary positions used

Actually, wide players on the whole are missing, so it's no surprise we've adopted a diamond that removes the need for them!

Left flank options (sic!) ... in January:

Defence: Wallace, John, Hodson, Halliday

Midfield: John, Halliday, Dorrans, Kranjcar

Attack: John, Dodoo, Windass, Candeias, O'Halloran, Morelos, Miller

... and as far as I know, we are working on two attacking options in terms of Jones and Murphy.