The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

1 minute ago, aweebluesoandso said:

Hated him in  a Hivs shirt, however him in a Rangers shirt is an altogether different proposition. He can score and is gallus with it, someone who will get right under the tim's skin. 

Aye!, and if he scores and celebrates how he normally does he will get sent off, because he will be wearing a Rangers strip!

Obviously, these chaps all still have to come in and produce for the Gersey, but the business thus far in this window has sure a feel-good factor about it. We have already and also look to put a talented British spine into our side, something that may well go a long way to secure a domestic trophy (or two).

The left wing got some talent, the central midfield some steel and if Cummings continues where he left of in Scotland, we also added a rather dangerous striker too. I would hope that this new challenge and different coaching and management (as opposed to TLB) could turn him into a better person too.

Daily rabble reporting Cummings signing on loan till end of season.  Think I prefer a loan to a purchase at this stage.  Let's see what he can do for us and if he has matured any before committing. But admittedly i'm already drooling at the prospect of a Morelos Cummings spearhead.

27 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Obviously, these chaps all still have to come in and produce for the Gersey, but the business thus far in this window has sure a feel-good factor about it. We have already and also look to put a talented British spine into our side, something that may well go a long way to secure a domestic trophy (or two).

The left wing got some talent, the central midfield some steel and if Cummings continues where he left of in Scotland, we also added a rather dangerous striker too. I would hope that this new challenge and different coaching and management (as opposed to TLB) could turn him into a better person too.

A "Better" person?, ...really ?

He is who he is, and he would be accepted for who he is, warts 'n' all .

Coaching/management may change his attitude.

It's not the Mormons he's joining.

53 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Daily rabble reporting Cummings signing on loan till end of season.  Think I prefer a loan to a purchase at this stage.  Let's see what he can do for us and if he has matured any before committing. But admittedly i'm already drooling at the prospect of a Morelos Cummings spearhead.

Rumor is that it is loan with a view to a permanent deal in the summer for 600k.

600k for Cummings is a steal, regardless of his personality - hopefully he has, or will, mature

2 hours ago, craig said:

Rumor is that it is loan with a view to a permanent deal in the summer for 600k.

600k for Cummings is a steal, regardless of his personality - hopefully he has, or will, mature

Indisputably a steal if he does a job for us and the 600K part is factual and especially so considering he went to Forest for a million plus.  I'm now wondering if this 600K thing is written into this deal or is just 'rumour'

Wondering if it's written in since presume he went on a goal rampage for us and overall playing a blinder.  If it isn't actually written in would they then want to boot up the price or even release him at all?

Out of all the what I deemed to be realistic rumours at the start of this window he was the one I wanted above all to work out.  He's young he can take some of the load off Morelos and is so young we could hold on to him for a goodly number of years and still realise an admirable sell on value.

Bonus feature?  How sweet will it be if he were to be instrumental in destroying the Lennon brigade when we next meet them.