The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

1 hour ago, Gribz said:

Think we need a der berliner squad post update covering the Ins and Outs. I make it Murphy, Goss, Cummings, Martin in along with MOH and Halliday returning. That fair bolsters the squad especially in the attacking sense. Looking forward to the end of the break.

Dodoo also back!

On January 15, 2018 at 10:31, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

I don't think any of those players would get a game for the tims, aside from an on form Naismith, and what we'd be getting isn't an on form Naismith. I’m extremely keen to see him though, if he’s anything like the player he used to be. I think these are players that will improve us, but not the level we require to challenge for the title - or not embarrass ourselves in Europe - which is what we need. Two of those players are deemed not good enough to get a game for Norwich, which is sadly the level we seem to be at now. Cummings as well - whilst looking good at Hibs, he's just failed at Nottingham Forest. Should we not aim higher than that? It's amazing how many young, promising Scots crash and burn in England. Regardless, he's a good improvement on what we have.

If I was in charge I would be spending every available resource on our youth development, scouting and signing players 23 and under whom can hopefully turn into the next Van Dijk or Wanyama. It’s good to see that we are looking at a number of younger players, but I want to see us casting the net wider than just here and England. That of course requires the right infrastructure.

The current crop of Savco FC players are the most overrated football team in the history of football.

Savco own the mhedia, and the mhedia condition those naive enough to buy their propaganda.

It's particularly ironic that you speak of embarrassment when it is Savco, after their humiliations in their CL group games, who hold the distinction of being the laughing stock of European football.

As StuGers accurately points out, this Rangers team with good management is more than capable of challenging overrated Savco players for the title.

It's one thing to read the Daily Record, the Scotsman and listen to BBC Scotland etc etc, Selmy, and quite another to believe them.

8 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Well, thank f*** the Naismith debacle is over. Time will will now tell if it was a missed opportunity or not. 

it's only a loan deal, and, therefore, the whole debate could rise again at the summer window, especially if he has the temerity to score against us. 

Edited by Uilleam

2 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

it's only a loan deal, and, therefore, the whole debate could rise again at the summer window, especially if he has the temerity to score against us. 

Oh well, if he does well we'll steal him off them in the summer. :D 

Interest in Rangers attacker Josh Windass is hotting up. We revealed this morning how Leeds had joined Preston in the race to sign the player and are willing to better North End’s £500,000 bid for the player.