The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

Clyde SSB was amusing last night.....Killie fan on complaining about our bid for Jordan Jones - claiming that we always steal Killie players - Naismith, Bell, Boyd.  Demanding that Rangers should just pay the asking price & be done with it, rather than "forcing" Killie to take a cut price deal.  

Then there was a Ceptic fan demanding that Fraser Wishart take off his "Blue tinted glasses" after he commented that he doesn't see Ceptic doing much in this window.  The guy was livid as if Wishart was having a serious dig at their club, even when Wishart tried to explain that he felt that they didn't need to do anything or would struggle in this window to bring in players that were better than when they current;y have.  

Again.....more interested in what we are doing, rather than their own team....

Considering the number of players we've seen come in, this struck me as quite a good point from Murphy:

"It's been terrific. Sometimes, when you go to a new team, you don't really get to know the boys for a couple of weeks because you only see them for a couple of hours a day.

"The fact that we've been away and we've all been together, I know has definitely helped me."

The fact that they've been spending so much time together should help them gel. 

Shame Cummings wasn't there... for the LOLZ. :D 

Think we need a der berliner squad post update covering the Ins and Outs. I make it Murphy, Goss, Cummings, Martin in along with MOH and Halliday returning. That fair bolsters the squad especially in the attacking sense. Looking forward to the end of the break.