[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (John 39)

Some would say he is purposefully putting out a weak team, he just doesn't realise it cause he agreed with the nonsense miller and wallace pushed alomg with king. Big bad foreigner tried to tell them all to change! How dare he! They will show him bates etc are better than cardoso! Now he's lost 6 in 16 but pedros 8 in 27 gets the sack!

All this crap coming from the top about only ex players and Scottish people knowing what it takes. Embarrassing if not disgusting, xenophobic ramblings about only our own knowing the way.

Pena should have played today so should cardoso and Alves. Herrera should start through middle with morelos given the free to play off him.

4-1-2-1-2

Instead we worry about Kilmarnock playing wingers and teaching foreigners

what it takes to get embarrassed again

Those players you mention( except Alves who's supposedly injured ) aren't getting a game for one simple reason.

I have no idea why we keep changing our system to counter our opponents. I wish we'd get a system and play to it, with our best players in those positions to which they are best suited. I like Candeias but he doesn't fit into this system. Pena does, so why does he not play? This seems like absolute madness to me and I'd love to know what's happening with him. If he isn't fit, or isn't applying himself in training he shouldn't be a sub. But he is, and that's why I can't understand why our top midfielder ( in terms of goals and assists) is not playing. We are screaming out for a player like him. Cardoso appears to be some sort of scapegoat too. He seems to be treated much more harshly because he's foreign perhaps?!? I'm becoming really frustrated at the moment and I just don't get it. Play our best players in their best positions and stick with it. Let other teams worry about us, and stop this nonsense of changing to match up with them. We can still turn this league around.

Let's face it, to be only 8 points behind them after such a terrible season so far just shows how little we need to improve to win this league.

Pena does, so why does he not play? This seems like absolute madness to me and I'd love to know what's happening with him. If he isn't fit, or isn't applying himself in training he shouldn't be a sub. But he is, and that's why I can't understand why our top midfielder ( in terms of goals and assists) is not playing. We are screaming out for a player like him. Cardoso appears to be some sort of scapegoat too. He seems to be treated much more harshly because he's foreign perhaps?!?

Pena is a sub because we have few other options as can be seen from the fact that we also have the young player (presumably the pick of the young players) Barjonas as a sub. In respect of the comment re foreign players he plays Candeias and Morelos.

Some would say he is purposefully putting out a weak team, he just doesn't realise it cause he agreed with the nonsense miller and wallace pushed alomg with king. Big bad foreigner tried to tell them all to change! How dare he! They will show him bates etc are better than cardoso! Now he's lost 6 in 16 but pedros 8 in 27 gets the sack!

All this crap coming from the top about only ex players and Scottish people knowing what it takes. Embarrassing if not disgusting, xenophobic ramblings about only our own knowing the way.

Pena should have played today so should cardoso and Alves. Herrera should start through middle with morelos given the free to play off him.

4-1-2-1-2

Instead we worry about Kilmarnock playing wingers and teaching foreigners

what it takes to get embarrassed again ???

TB, Pena is unfit again and not interested (hands in pockets chatting to Herrera at half time?) Alves I agree but he wants out. I am inclusive of everyone but Herrera and Pena are gone because there attitude appears appalling. Cardozo and Candeias I also agree could have a future though? Dalcio..who knows?

There is definitely a massive systematic lethargy and lack of spirit and motivation. I also agree that Miller and Wallace fertilised all the continual criticism of PC. The xenophobic attitude of the MSM stems from parts is Scottish society and it could be presenting at our club? Sad times indeed?

Compare Pena(who cost us £2.2m) and never played in this country or speaks the language to Mulumbu who was playing for KIllie today. Mulumbu played for six seasons at WBA in the EPL and well suited to our game. Both are MF players.

Which one looks the better or safer bet to do well in our league? Not rocket science is it ?

TB, Pena is unfit again and not interested (hands in pockets chatting to Herrera at half time?) Alves I agree but he wants out. I am inclusive of everyone but Herrera and Pena are gone because there attitude appears appalling. Cardozo and Candeias I also agree could have a future though? Dalcio..who knows?

There is definitely a massive systematic lethargy and lack of spirit and motivation. I also agree that Miller and Wallace fertilised all the continual criticism of PC. The xenophobic attitude of the MSM stems from parts is Scottish society and it could be presenting at our club? Sad times indeed?

all the subs stood around doing hee haw we have nobody to train them at halftime thats another problem. Hardies walking around scratching his baws while the rest carry on or stand having a wee chat!

it looks to me as if every foreign player is unhappy. Morelos though seems really unhappy through his body language, same with Candiese who hasn't kicked a ball really, since Pedro left.

looks to me like they have all been marginalized and derided by the Scottish players and all want out of here as fast as possible.

After a nights sleep it isn't any better. Our problems start from the top and work their way down.

Dave King - seems as if hes completely immune to criticism and unable to admit he got anything wrong.

Stewart Robertson - Out his depth and is stealing a wage. From what I hear he takes toil for HAVING to attend games. He'll get a wee day off midweek for that shambles yesterday unlike the thousands of bears he continues to short change. Killie were in freefall without a manager, they went out and got an ex EPL manager who instantly commands respect and signed a solid CMF for nothing who absolutely schooled our midfield yesterday and hes not even match fit yet.

Allen - why is he here? Seems he is trying to engineer an out given his quotes in the press. Would be no great loss but yet again embarrassing. The fact Mulumbu (and there will be others of that quality out there) wasn't even looked at for Rangers is criminal.

Douglas Park - Needs to get out of that boardroom. Still being a disruptive influence and he was the man who appointed Pedro. Pedro appointment was a stab in the dark risk that was never likely to pay off.

Murty - Or 'Murts' as the players call the now Rangers manager. That tells you everything you need to know. I feel for the guy but the Rangers managers job at one of the most important times in our history isn't a place to learn your trade. The players look unfit, scared and uninterested. Its his job to change that. I don't see him being manager at the end of January.

Injuries - over the other side of the city, I hear they have guys out injured busting a gut to get back in the team. Playing with injuries. There was a season where wee Barry took injections 7 or 8 times before games just so he could play. It seems all to easy for our players on the injury table. An easy life. Why do we have so many injuries? Is this a training issue? We are paying Alves a small fortune and he has been injured about 4 times now. I don't see any of them bursting a gut to get back and help out.

The guys who are actually playing look completely out of any sort of heart and commitment. There's quality there in some of them but they seem uninterested. No shouting and bawling when we lose a goal. McCoist was right yesterday when he said we were soft because we are. Tav can turn a 50/50 into 30/70 because he's scared of getting hurt. Same goes for Windass. All this Soccer Am stuff with the two of them, scrap that until they are performing on the park week in week out. It all comes down to attitude and far too many of our players have the wrong attitude. Its a tough test for the young boys and we need to watch we aren't too hard on them but the more senior pros need to help them out. You'd think making Danny Wilson captain would focus him but he's unable to concentrate a full 90 mins. I fear for us on the 30th and I cant wait for that game to be over and for us to have a few weeks to try sort some of the mess we are in. The January transfer window is massive for us though im not expecting that much.

Top to bottom they are all taking for granted our great support who sell out ibrox and travel in our thousands to away games. Once that goes we'll really be in big trouble.

Merry xmas