[FT] Celtic 0 - 0 Rangers

soooo apparently dembelle is a 25 million pound striker, but one celtic fan would take 18 million for him :|

Keevins on superscore board said boruc was the best keeper in the world at celtic :|

They need to go to bed.

I liked him. He was forever throwing the ball in the net v us.

I won't see the game back until tomorrow but very pleased we didn't lose ground in the title race.

Krancjar starting again reinforces my thoughts on Murty in the hot seat...

I suspect Krancjar was started because Murty was hoping he would get on the ball, make a telling pass and add creativity. This didn't really happen, but looking at our bench there did not appear to be any replacements who could fulfil this role although someone like Barjonas might have added more energy but not until the end did we seem to be lacking in this department.

It’s more than just a little churlish to give Murty pellets for praising. Celtic when he has gone to Parkhead and earned his second creditable draw against them, both draws being more than his more lauded two predecessors could manage against them.

Ignore the plaudits given to them and concentrate on the fine job Murty has done in getting us competitive against them !

No no no. Murty has deserved all the praise he's received for the achievement today and recently against Aberdeen and Hibs. The issue of his silly comments today is quite different and also deserves to commented on. Glossing over it achieves nothing.

A decent result which probably caught some by surprise. A great result considering the injuries and whatever else we had going into the game. Especially given we were up against the world famous Gallowgate Galacticos. a squad comprised entirely of players each worth over £40 million at least.

One look at the mank sites will show they continue to be unhappy and are definitely not following the media line about the "Invicibles".

Which is nice. :flipa: