Murphy signs on loan - official

12 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I thought of him more as an inside-forward: He plays on the left, but is right-footed.

I haven't seen much of him and I'm sure you are right. I was only saying he seemed to get on the end of quite a few loose balls in the 6 yard box in that video.

1 hour ago, pete said:

While it has been rumoured that Celtic officials contacted BHA to warn them they could lose their money I don't believe that for a second. I do however find it easy to believe that the BHA could have been contacted by high rank Celtic supporters and so called Irish Journelists. Personally I think we have bought him but it has been put through as a loan deal until it is paid in full. It is funny they changed things at the last minute, As if they had talked to somebody.

We like to think the community that populated the Rangers Tax Case Blog dissipated, they didn't. They came to detest the bright light shone in their sordid corner. Cosgrove and Spence resent the exposure.

The craftier crew decided to fly under the radar and determined to stymie Rangers attempts to climb back to the top. Dembele's proposed multi-million pound move to Brighton allowed a coterie of Sellik minded Journos to call Hove and throw in caveats about the penurious nature of Rangers finances. It will continue until our club Board set up a banking facility that allows an over draft.

There was a piece from Pacific Quay CSC member, Chris McLaughlin earlier this season, on the determination of Desmond/Lawwell never to suffer the after math of their Scottish Cup semi-final defeat two seasons past. Dermot did not want to witness strange people in brown brogues celebrating again. Brendan was his weapon of choice. Further, there was an understanding that any Rangers progress would be checked and minimised. Chris did not specify the nature of this operation and I think that's why BBC Scotland quickly pulled the article. Last week, we drew the old firm game at ra Stydome and immediately the usual suspects provided the heavy artillery. Neil Cameron told us that it was the worst old firm game he had ever seen(of course Neil will tell us the second worst one too, won't he), followed by the Referee was the man of the match, and Tom English was concerned the the degree of fatigue threatening Sellik players. Martin Williams then told us not one penny of owed tax had been paid by Rangers, Cosgrove broadcast yesterday on the dilapidation of Ibrox and it's cost of upkeep. Even Spence had the temerity to blame the SFA's failure to secure O'Neill as manager on the SFA acting like the Ibrox Board.

If we ever beat ra Sellik, the reaction will be nuclear. Jamie Murphy is a good signing, he improves our team. Thus, lots of analogies reference ginger bottles.

3 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

We like to think the community that populated the Rangers Tax Case Blog dissipated, they didn't. They came to detest the bright light shone in their sordid corner. Cosgrove and Spence resent the exposure..................

The celtic-minded do what they do but from our perspective, we need to do the best we can (at all levels) and limit Own Goals that make it easy for the former, starting in the boardroom.

Yeah the obsessives are all over this and not just this.  If some unknowing individual were ever to come across their ranting they would come away with the impression that this was a club who had tiny to non existent crowds and no income at all.

Of course it now all means implosion by Summer at latest is on the cards.  When that doesn't happen and the Summer transfer activity begins the screams of anguish will intensify.  I suspect those below us know we're in the process of pulling far ahead of them and those above that we're closing in on them.

The injustice. Boohoo.

If Tim journalists are contacting other clubs about Rangers' finances then our club should be trying to put a stop to it.

Yahoos just get weirder and weirder.  Makes me proud to be a Rangers man - they can beat us 100 times on the trot but at the end of the day, we are better people.  

Following up on the piece above.

The Didier Agathe interview was truly strange. The Journo credited with the piece, Steve Goodman has previous for playing fast and loose with facts. He has been accused of utilising a translation site that tells you what you want to hear. Apparently, big bad Rangers supporters ensured Didier traveled around west, central Scotland in a main battle tank, forced nine house changes in a calendar year, and sang a song about the player enjoying curry. It appears first in the Daily Record(they have a commercial arrangement with ra Sellik), and then spreads to all newspapers. The next day, Chris Sutton is claiming a Rangers supporter attempted to knock him down, switching lanes to do so. 

Yesterday, Tom English liked Jum Spence's blaming Rangers for the SFA's failure to secure O'Neill. He prattled on about the SFA's failure to tackle sectarianism, "ah mean we hear sectarian singing and chanting continually". As we know, Tom does not attend Ibrox in solidarity with fellow PQ CSCer, Chris McLaughlin; thus, where is Tom hearing such chanting? Piling in to pile it on after Sellik's failure to administer a deserving thrashing has got to have limits? Rangers supporters blamed for global warming, electing Trump, and Jack the Ripper being an Ibrox season ticket holder are stories waiting to be written. Coming to a media outlet near you, 'Rangers supporting Sinn Fein MP, Barry McElduff with Kingsmills loaf on his napper'.