Pacific Quay Musings?

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

That lot are still annoyed about us signing Maurice Johnston 30 odd years ago.

And they're still annoyed about our made up (by them) non-RC signing policy.  

It's no wonder they're so messed up, paranoid and delusional when all they can focus on are negatives.  They really hate us, regardless of what we do.

Truth is it was THEM who didn’t want us to sign RC’s. Not us. 
My view is the policy was unsustainable and Rangers managers prior to Souness wanted it overturned 

RE: The change of Sportsound format, it's worth noting I've been asked to appear on this the last few weeks and have politely declined for a variety of reasons.

I'm going to make a poll on this shortly.

Since Sunday, I have been staying at my mountain pied a terre in Mallorca. I took a twenty mile drive to Santa Ponca to view the wake of President Say it Aint So Joe Biden's visit to his ancestral roots. We all know Surrey in Ireland is where 80% of Joe's ancestors hail hailed from, but the story of Paco and Pepe O'Biden is little known. The brothers came up with Sobrasada picante, a Mallorquine sausage that encompasses every part of the pig including the squeal. This was the sustenance required by the Surrey Bidens that endured a ten week Atlantic crossing on a coffin ship during the famine.

President Joe was impressed with the number of leprechauns parading the Avenues and Alleyways of Santa Ponca, he turned a corner and another load of volunteers were sitting astride a herd of Unicorns ready to chase rainbows. President Joe was seen to be shovelling up Unicorn droppings and demanding his current nation, the USA should be forced fed such sh1te because it is what they deserve. President Joe's security code name is, 'Celtic'.

In this regard, I watched Rangers Ladies play Glasgow City live on BBC Alba last evening. The Gaelic commentary was brought to us by retiree, Hugh Dan MacLennan. A Shinty man from Lochaber, a former Head Teacher from the Scots Gaelic School in Inverness, a former Chief Executive of Caledonian Macbraynes, a ............................ very typical employee of PQ. Hugh Dan found Rangers one nil lead hard to handle for over an hour, he saw a couple of dodgy penalty awards not given to city by the Ref' and, was exasperated by the Linesman flagging City forwards offside. When City equalised with less than two minutes left on the clock, Hugh Dan roared, "you cannot argue, it is the very least they deserve".

Five minutes added on saw Hugh Dan waiting on the Corran ferry. Five minutes is equivalent to a CalMac four week delay. Time was suspended as Rangers midfielder, McLean pulled down a high ball, turned and slipped a wonderful pass through to Howat who passed into the net for a 2-1 victory. Hugh Dan was choking like he had consumed an entire Sobrasada picante. The next time he steps on to the Corran ferry, it will be Santa Ponca bound.

Had a look at bbc online to see how Buckie Thistle got on against Brechin.

Anyone a little bit upset by the Premiership results today will be cheered by a headline that the current leaders are two wins from the title.

Imagine a different scenario “Rangers stumble in title run in”?

Thistle lost btw. Last day bottlers. It’s traditional.

28 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Anyone a little bit upset by the Premiership results today will be cheered by a headline that the current leaders are two wins from the title.

I checked the BBC website just before HT whilst doing a bit of gardening. With them being 1-0 up I fully expected an avalanche of goals. I then checked back at 5 o'clock and to my surprise there was literally no mention of their game in the headlines. I knew right away it must be down to them drawing or getting beat. They are so pathetically predictable.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

It’s no surprise it’s what we come to expect these days 

• 2 weeks later...