You can't give Collum such  a decision to make. No matter whether that lad grabs you too.

After starting decently enough, Collum just when ever worse as the game went on. Spreading yellow all across the Hibs team, but neglecting those chaps who were already booked. Successful they may be, but they play so alike Lennon it's beyond joke that they get away with it.

Anyway, that was a waste of a day, despite us not exactly playing badly. We simple had no cutting edge and let Hibs impose their physicality on us at times. They score a worldy, then a penalty and thus you lose such games. What a waste of a day, Aberdeen go 6 ahead, Hibs close within 2 and the Scum's lead remains.

IMHO, as I said before, we should give up this 1-up-top stuff from the off on certain days. Teams put two CHs on that chap and usually have enough cover to snuff out Windass' and the wingers' danger. Speaking of the former, that's another game where he has done very litte all round.

Tuesday can't come quickly enough.

Just out from the match.

A few things -

was it it a penalty? Looked very soft from where I was sitting.

Was the Morelos goal offside? Couldn’t see how.

Refereeing - Rangers need to speak out about the way we get refeereed to a different standard. Collum was disgraceful. They should have had multiple players sent off yet he was so eager to book our players. It looked like one of the Hibs players smacked Morelos in the face right in front of him and he yellowed them both. He simply gave Morelos absolutely nothing.

2-1 certainly wasn’t a fair score line.

Terrible first half.  Better in the second but still not good enough.  Collum was making some odd decisions.  

You'd hope Jimmy Nichol would tell the players what's required but it didn't look that way today.  

Gutting.

Apparently Windass pushed Stevenson for the Morelos goal and hence it was not given. I saw nothing of that sort happening in game nor in the four slow-mos on it.

There's no doubt we deserved at least a draw, but by the looks of it we'll have to do it the hard way again.

I don't think we were bad; we just didn't take our chances, conceded a stupid first goal, then Tavernier gives the Referee a decision to make -- he wasn't going to pass it up -- although it was a soft penalty. 

The mental fragility annoys me: we equalised, then conceded straight after; we should've consolidated, then built on it. It wasn't a bad game, it's just these little moments are going against us. You have to make your own luck, and we're not doing that at the moment.  

2 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Apparently Windass pushed Stevenson for the Morelos goal and hence it was not given. I saw nothing of that sort happening in game nor in the four slow-mos on it.

There's no doubt we deserved at least a draw, but by the looks of it we'll have to do it the hard way again.

I didn't see much, other than Windass and Stevenson go down. But it was miles away from Morelos, so how can he chop it off?