Declan John Called Into Wales Squad

Great news for him, and well deserved.  What is also very positive is for other players to see that playing for us is a good way for them to break into their national teams and that the SPL isn't seen as a barrier.

The more exposure to top level players the better for young Elton.   He's definitely improved since he joined us and plenty of scope for improvement and this hopefully gives him a confidence boost

John has been another decent signing -- another we had written off before he'd played! 

He's a superb runner with the ball, dynamic, and opens up space. However, he needs a better delivery. He also needs to improve defensively: his ability, or lack thereof, to stop crosses is poor. I feel he can improve in these areas, though, with a little time.

22 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I can't remember the last time we had a Welsh international. Anyone help?

Can't remember anyone in my time. Did a quick search and couldn't find anyone throughout our history. Is this a first 9_9.