Louis Moult 'back on Rangers radar'...?

15 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Motherwell is his level. We need to aim a lot higher. I said the same the last time we were linked and failing with Preston only reinforces this.

This kinda makes me laugh...He was excellent @ Motherwell, scored a load of goals & decent few against us,  and we were allegedly interested in him as a result.

He moves to a different team & completely bombs, and now he's not good enough for Us.

This is very similar to the Steve Clarke chat - poor record elsewhere, but having a great 1/2 season @ Killie (so far).  All of a sudden he's the man to take Rangers forward...

1 hour ago, compo said:

Better with old Ted Moult younger fans wont have a clue who old Ted was a sort of early Tommy Walsh hack builder and cowboy .

I’d forgotten him but I remember him now. He was a farmer in Derbyshire, was he not?

Who’s this Walsh guy?

Working on the basis that the more we discuss the great Ted Moult, the less we need to say about Louis Moult or this "Tommy" character, I thought a visual introduction to the snipperwhapper generation....

Ted Moult.jpg

Edited by Bill

11 hours ago, Bill said:

Working on the basis that the more we discuss the great Ted Moult, the less we need to say about Louis Moult or this "Tommy" character, I thought a visual introduction to the snipperwhapper generation....

Ted Moult.jpg

He looks like the sort of guy that could do a job for us in defence...a smiling assassin type.

If he's that great maybe we could trade him for Alves, and throw Cardoso in too to sweeten the deal.

Well a  Louis Moult type player would give us an alternative to our style of play. I thought Herrera would give us this option but seemingly no. If our manager, whoever he may be, wishes to use this option then why not?