New manager rumours

6 minutes ago, Darthter said:

I can't see how they can improve much over the summer.  The problem being, it's difficult to attract a high level of player to Scotland.  They have been lucky with a few young(ish) signings who are most likely looking for a stepping stone down south.  They have also spend big on several players who have flopped.  They're biggest asset is their consistency, rather than their player skill level - look at all the plaudits Broonaldo is getting....

Whereas with us, an improved consistency level coupled with some good signings in key areas & we will be a serious thorn in their arse.

I've said it best to forget celtic for 12 months so I am going to have to make a point of practising what I preach from here on in.

:rfc:

11 minutes ago, buster. said:

I've said it best to forget celtic for 12 months so I am going to have to make a point of practising what I preach from here on in.

:rfc:

You know, that's not gonna happen ;)

2 hours ago, Darthter said:

but what was the points gap this time last season...20+??

I'm not saying we haven't progressed mate, was just pointing out to dB that if we improve by 10 points we still lose the league :thup:

As buster says, I think we need to just ignore Celtic, and concentrate on us.  Concentrate on getting the infrastructure right, the footballing operation working efficiently and effectively - if we continue to just chase Celtic (yes, we want to be top again) then we could very well be in for nothing more than a revolving door at all levels of the Club.  Be introspective to get the best that we can in all areas.

24 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Gerrard has arrived in Scotland, he landed at both Prestwick and Lossiemouth in a special charter plane according to those in the know.

:D:$

It's obviously the old double landing bluff to throw the press pack off the scent.

He's actually arriving at Waverly railway station in Edinburgh on the sleeper tomorrow morning and will be met by John Greigs girlfriend. When you've read this post, burn it so no-one else knows.

Edited by buster.

27 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Gerrard has arrived in Scotland, he landed at both Prestwick and Lossiemouth in a special charter plane according to those in the know.

I always thought there was only one Steven Gerrard but perhaps he has been cloned.  Will we know which one turns up at Ibrox?

1 minute ago, T-1000 said:

I always thought there was only one Steven Gerrard but perhaps he has been cloned.  Will we know which one turns up at Ibrox?

Can they both bring their boots ?

35 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Gerrard @Prestwick; MacAllister @Lossiemouth.

Meeting @Gleneagles.

Pretty obvious, really.