From the lips of Jimmy Millar

20 hours ago, Scott7 said:

The great JM came to Rangers as a half back. He played a stormer at left half in the Kai Cup Final.

just shows what memory does to you. I was at that cup final and can't remember Jimmy playing in that game, but remember some wednesday night league game !

Edited by colinstein

On 18-4-2018 at 15:08, craig said:

I disagree - let them fight, let them air their grievances towards each other.  It is usually a very good way of clearing the air (so long as they can all act maturely about it).  Putting them on a bus back to Auchenhowie may not have achieved anything, other than fighting and slagging on the bus.

Craig it was reported to have gone  so far that someone could have\nearly, ended up in the hospital. That is never going to clear the air. If a manager is strong the cooling off time on the bus could have been enough. He may have had to send a few by taxi but letting them get on with it was not an option.

19 hours ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

I agree with your assessment. Having said that, prior to Suspensiongate I reckoned some people would stay away to send a message. After the revelations I'd guess some of the predicted stayaways might turn up out of curiosity to see what might happen.

It'll be interesting to observe what transpires.

Euros or quids?

Jeez, if that's true, to knock that back is an extraordinary leap of faith in Alfredo improving and delivering in big fixtures after the window closed.

I also hope JC gets a chance and is signed permanently.

I'd imagine many will turn up as you and Craig say with a morbid fascination to see what if anything happens. I do expect there to be a fair few empty seats although I cant see exactly how many from my seat in the Govan Front but I can when I'm watching on RTV. There may well be a token gathering on the front steps after the game with the  score dictating its vocal ferocity. 

21 hours ago, craig said:

Morelos is as good as gone IMO.  To be honest, IF the Chinese bid really was 16 million then the Board made a gross error in judgement, again IMO. 

37 minutes ago, pete said:

Craig it was reported to have gone  so far that someone could have\nearly, ended up in the hospital.

The wonders of social media :D

2 hours ago, pete said:

Craig it was reported to have gone  so far that someone could have\nearly, ended up in the hospital. That is never going to clear the air. If a manager is strong the cooling off time on the bus could have been enough. He may have had to send a few by taxi but letting them get on with it was not an option.

My late mother used to tell I could get run over by a car if I don't start using the 'green man' at traffic lights.