Alistair Johnston Statement Discussion: Murty to remain in place

1 minute ago, MacK1950 said:

I don't think any more upheaval is required at this stage and personally think Jimmy Nichol has been a poor appointment as the way I see things he doesn't seem to have helped Murty.

We don't know the dynamic in the dressing room but Nicholls arrival coincided with a sharp upturn in consistency of result and we were flying for 2-3 months, bar the Hibs defeat at Ibrox.

The defeat to Celtic at Ibrox knocked the place for six, has since shown up our fragility and the need for change.

• Frankie changed the title to Alistair Johnston Statement Discussion: Murty to remain in place

(I've merged Soulsonic's thread into this one given the PA content is in the first post)

With regard to what he says, first of all, I can kind of understand why he's keeping Murty around even if I disagree.  How many clubs have had a caretaker for the caretaker? :D

As for his other comments, they're just poor.  Why not just be honest with himself and the fans?  We're not ahead of the curve and although we may need to be more patient, he has to acknowledge fan frustration on that front.