Investment apparently being announced tomorrow

Guidi has been saying for 3 weeks now that there is a definite rumour of investment but try as he might he couldn't find out who is involved.

If it does happen then imo King will be gone.

Plenty of theories out there - from Johnston with a N.America investment and others about Hong Kong money.

Seems like a strange time to announce investment.

I thought that sort of thing would wait until after Dave King's share offer was dealt with.  I'm right to think that is ongoing, yes?

Perhaps our next manager wants assurances on investment before signing a contract?

3 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Bill was saying: That's three wasted seasons now.

For much of that time, we didn't have charlatans about.

We had our spine broken at Ibrox and never recovered. Somesuch happens. We might have chopped Murty there and then, probably should have done after the cup game. Yet, that's hardly what Rangers have done before. Sacking managers after 10+ games.

Let's talk about that tomorrow same time.

Why talk about being rudderless and clueless tomorrow ?  Why not today ?  Because Gerard might get announced ?  I'm excited by Gerrard, out of hope more than expectation, but his appointment doesn't really change us being rudderless.  He's inexperienced as a manager.  It would be nothing more than an exciting gamble.  And it certainly changes nothing about the direction of our footballing operation.

17 minutes ago, colinstein said:

if we can't get steve clarke or Alex Neil  then the Motherwell guy or Jack Ross at a punt.....Gerrard's got less experience than Murty.........don't want to sound like rev I.M. Jolly..........

Yeah, yeah, but what about the investment . . .

55 minutes ago, craig said:

Why talk about being rudderless and clueless tomorrow ? 

... since you think that getting Gerrard isn't showing enough leadership we can obviously stop it here and now. Methinks you owe me a short reasoning behind saying that getting Gerrard is nowhere near an appointment as Souness was.

What is always quite disappointing with these dissenters is that while giving their all in hurling abuse at the board et al, they hardly ever come up with reasoned or workable suggestions of what those who are clueless shall do or could have done better - given the circumstances at the time. 

Edited by der Berliner