The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

5 minutes ago, Crimson Dynamo said:

Was it not Real Madrid lol.

Was it not the sheep about to usurp us? No wait a minute they don't have two bob to throw around far less 2 million. No wait a minute that's Rangers who are skint. I'm so confused.

I'm a wee bit baffled that we're spending this amount on a left back.  

We have positions far more in need of reinforcements.  We should have won yesterday and probably would have if we'd been a bit more clinical and creative in the final third.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

We have positions far more in need of reinforcements.  We should have won yesterday and probably would have if we'd been a bit more clinical and creative in the final third.

The window still has weeks to go and Gerrard said just last week another 2 or 3 still to come in. If we consider Barasic a done deal there may still be another 2.

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Sometimes you have a fiver left and you get the chance to turn it into 100 pounds. We are on a long term build it is also producing for the future.

8 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

We aren’t done yet in the transfer market.  This lad was available, looks more than decent, and gives us greater balance.  Sometimes you take these opportunities when they arise.

i suspect we will still see another striker come in.

11 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm not surprised, defence was a major problem for us last year, he is building a solid foundation from back to front, if you think about it defence and goalkeeper is positions that don't really change much, if you have a solid defence these guys will be here for the long term, we can then start concentrating on positions going forward, in midfield Jack, Coulibally and Arfield would be my starters every week, however if they get injured I think we are a bit light. Gerrard has said we are still in the market for a striker, I hope its two if Lafferty is another deal we are looking at, but we do have good options, I think barasic can play as a left midfielder/winger if need be, he is going to provide balance to that side as well, it has been a bit of a problem in the games iv watched because we always have to come inside when we are attacking down the left