[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (McCrorie 63)

Just now, ian1964 said:

Young McCrorie certainly showed SG he wants to be part of his regime!

Just thinking that too.

McCrorie stood out from the rest of the team.

Sad to say but Walker summed it up well, after the goal, when he said 'McCrorie wanted it more'.

If only Morelos would put all his energy into the game instead of reacting to his opponent. He also needs to have a striking coach. Well I suppose most of the woman will say Gerrard is striking but that is not what I mean.:D 

A quick glance at the table tells me that a Hibs defeat at Hearts will make 3rd place save for us. That would be the minimal target.

Unless Lawwell orders it, I can't really see them spoil their own title party with a last day home defeat to the Sheep. If they do, one might call in the match fixing investigators. Just noted too that for some funny reason, the fixture machine handed us two away games at the end of the campaign, against our closest rivals, while Scum FC enjoys the questionable luxuries of two home games.

NB Good to see Dundee staying up after today's win in the highlands.

Better second half, we had the more chances but couldn't take them Morelos was slow in pulling the trigger, wrong choices at the free kicks. A little bit of composure in front of goal and we could have nicked it. McCrorie, Bates our best, Holt, Halliday, Tav were the best of the rest. Morelos was tireless again i just wish he could find his scoring boots again.

3 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

Morelos was tireless again i just wish he could find his scoring boots again.

And leave his boxing gloves in the gym for a few matches.

3 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Unless Lawwell orders it, I can't really see them spoil their own title party with a last day home defeat to the Sheep. If they do, one might call in the match fixing investigators. Just noted too that for some funny reason, the fixture machine handed us two away games at the end of the campaign, against our closest rivals, while Scum FC enjoys the questionable luxuries of two home games.

Think you posted this in the wrong thread.

Hope this link helps. :tu:

22 minutes ago, Frankie said:

SItter aside Morelos really helped us get up the park.

A pity both are out of the Hibs game.

Two or three weeks ago Hibs were 8/1 to finish second, now I'd make them favourites.