Possible Sighting of New Hummel Orange Strip

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Granted they are just colours but they don't have any connotations. In our case, Orange does.

Allowing people who despise you to have power over your decisions, particularly ones that might result in economic benefits, is rather spineless.

Anyway, it looks like one of our Hummel tops in the next three years will be orange, so it's neither here nor there what you or I think.

9 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Would be great if it materialises.....

DdWAGWzW4AE2-bY.jpg

That would be a huge success !!  I’m not massive on football tops these days but I would be buying that for me, my son and my brother !

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Allowing people who despise you to have power over your decisions, particularly ones that might result in economic benefits, is rather spineless.

Anyway, it looks like one of our Hummel tops in the next three years will be orange, so it's neither here nor there what you or I think.

Agreed but what about the Gers fans who feel uncomfortable with this?

Anyhoo...like you said, whatever we think, what will be will be. I just hope the home kit is decent. I'm not really up to speed on Hummels latest output but their most famous kit (Denmark home) is quite simple and classic. Something like this in blue would be nice.

3925e5d595e3.jpg

1 minute ago, craig said:

That would be a huge success !!  I’m not massive on football tops these days but I would be buying that for me, my son and my brother !

I won't. I think we have enough worries without getting involved in politics,

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Don't buy what? Are you denying that some Rangers fans are uncomfortable with this?

Are you denying plenty would love it ?

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Where did I say that? I've stated that that many of our fans would like this. I was merely focusing on the fans who feel uncomfortable with this.

I suspect the would be in the minority.  Fine for you to focus on those uncomfortable with it, but just as fine for others to point out that the majority wouldn’t be...