Possible Sighting of New Hummel Orange Strip

1 hour ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

Two well known posters on FF. Are claiming we will have an orange top next year.

I have to say I am not a fan of the idea as it gives our enemies ammunition and alienates a lot of our supporters with the obvious cultural connections.

Bewildered would be the best term to use.

I am not into the OO, or religion, but they will be in huge demand and therefore sales will be high! I also don't see what is so wrong with having an orange top! let all the haters say what they want, I for one am fed up listening to all these Rangers haters! if an orange top annoys them all well even better! fuck them all.

For the record I know as many Hearts fans who are in the OO as I do Rangers fans! how would you feel if they had an orange strip?

Edited by ian1964

Just now, ian1964 said:

I am not into the OO, or religion, but they will be in huge demand and therefore sales will be high! I also don't see what is so wrong with having an orange top! let all the haters say what they want, I for one am fed up listening to all these Rangers haters! if an orange top annoys them all well even better! fuck them all

I agree with your points mate.

if it was just a case of winding them up up across the city then I’m all for it.

I just hope it doesn’t damage our image beyond Scotland as being an open club. 

The other side of me thinks - we should be able to have any colour of change kit we please.

All this "open club" malarkey sounds like PC bullsh*t to me.  

Plenty of foreign RCs signed for us in the 90s.  Players go where the money is, they don't care about history or culture.  As for how people in Switzerland or Mali view Rangers, I honestly couldn't care less.

14 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

I agree with your points mate.

if it was just a case of winding them up up across the city then I’m all for it.

I just hope it doesn’t damage our image beyond Scotland as being an open club. 

The other side of me thinks - we should be able to have any colour of change kit we please.

Our image outside of Scotland is just fine, why would an orange top change that?. 

SG becoming our manager will only increase and improve our image, and when we start winning again it will increase even more! everyone outside of Scotland will be delighted for us.

9 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

From a purely footballing POV, can anyone explain to me why Rangers should have an orange strip?

Because it winds up the tims.:D

9 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

From a purely footballing POV, can anyone explain to me why Rangers should have an orange strip?

Why should we have a Lilac or Black one? Don't like it don't buy it. I certainly didn't.

Edited by Little General

8 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

An orange strip just stinks of, "lets' do this" just to noise them up? Bill Struth would have been proud

I think the idea of an orange strip is worrying you more than anybody? what is wrong with an orange strip? are you worried it will upset all the Rangers haters? I personally couldn't a flying fuck who it upsets! again why does it bother you?