That inane, blaring, mindless matchday music

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Plus, we'll probably get The Ramones now that Gerrard has said "Let's go!" and if there's one thing I hate more than Madness, it's the f*cking male prostitute Ramones.

Ramones? Badly mistaken. Here's the most obvious selection.

Ibrox had been to quiet for to long  not been much to cheer about in recent times so I would keep the  music only ramp it up a few decibels by giving a bit of AC/DC blaring out hell  ain't a bad place to be and we all put our hands on our heads like horns and go wild .

9 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I dislike the music, particularly after the goals.  The one time no one needs a soundtrack is when you're celebrating a goal...it's so cheap, tacky and Americanised.  Plus, we'll probably get The Ramones now that Gerrard has said "Let's go!" and if there's one thing I hate more than Madness, it's the f*cking male prostitute Ramones.

Liverpool and Man Utd don't have after goal music ...I don't like either of those clubs but I am very envious of them for that.  

After goal music is awful. But nobody’s is as bad as Celtic’s. 

27 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Must admit I don't really notice the music before games - maybe the speakers aren't really working above me.  :D

That's because JohnnyK is belting out naughty songs at the top of his voice for the whole match:)