[FT] Osijek 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 18)

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

Excellent result !

Rode our luck a little but we deserve some in Europe, for a change.

Now we have to finish the job at Ibrox. We are in a very good position but the tie is still alive.

Whisper it, but that chink of light towards the group stages just got a little brighter.

I watched the last half hour of the Maribor tie and saw nothig out of the ordinary.

It’s not excellent. We should be beating dead beats like this by cricket scores, no matter how pish we are. 

Just now, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

I knew we would win tonight. Not because I think we’re any good, but because it would be impossible not to against such trash opposition. 

If you think that kind of trolling is going to be tolerated, think again.

Have the night off,

Think back a year. In just 3 games SG has virtually obliterated the shame that Pedro inflicted on our club. In fact I would like all players associated with him to be moved on. Onlt that bothers me is that we still rely too much on loanees a la Warburton. However, they, in particular, Kent and Ejaria , seem to be a class above what we have had. The naysayers on here should have a little more faith.

4 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

I knew we would win tonight. Not because I think we’re any good, but because it would be impossible not to against such trash opposition. 

If evidence was ever needed of having zero idea about European football this would be it.

1 final point , tonight was the first time since the year 2000 that the home side have failed to score at home in Europe .

just saying .

Edited by rbr

6 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

It’s not excellent. We should be beating dead beats like this by cricket scores, no matter how pish we are. 

All for realism and we're clearly far from perfect.

But, I won't stand for posts like this that are deliberately made to cause offence and/or seek attention.

You're on a sticky wicket, SBS.  Posting ban until tomorrow night.