[FT] Rangers 1 (Goldson 41) - 0 FC Ufa

2 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Well done Rangers.  Totally dominant again, but this time for the full game.  I've no idea how we ended up with more yellow cards than them after all their fouls.  The ref was too lenient in my opinion.

I'm really enjoying watching this team play.  Ejaria showed his class tonight.  He wasn't one I was excited by initially, but I feel this boy is pure class.

We got 2 against their 3 ... but the near-side linesman was utter rubbish. The way defenders fell around Morelos and he got conned by it what astonishing.

11 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Moaning about winning 1-0 at home in Europe! what a difference to previous seasons, magic.

Who’s moaning? Apologies, I’ve not read previous posts. We achieved the exact result we required here. Any Russian side in Europe will be half decent, and considerably better than the usual SPL riff raff. 

A very solid result, and SG continues to flourish. 

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

Both Jack and Ejaria were very good.

giphy.gif

Ejaria is a really interesting player.  I think he needs more runs in front of him at times but he definitely grew into the game.

He's only going to get better as he improves his decision-making and positioning.