[FT] Motherwell 3 - 3 Rangers (Lafferty 15, 38; Ejaria 43)

3 minutes ago, compo said:

Last season we would have lost this game Gerrard and McAllister have turned thing round .

They are in the process of turning it around and it won't be finished anytime soon.

At the moment it is about learning, steadily improving, bedding in new players and tactics, learning some more, steadily improving, building a squad over several transfer windows, steadily improving and in about 12-18 months down the road I'd hope we get to a point where we have turned it round.

It will come. Very few organisations are turned around overnight and fewer still reach their peak without setbacks. The key to success is knowing where you want to get to and continually applying pressure in that direction. It will come ... but the support needs to learn to be part of the journey and stop bickering every time there's a bump in the road.

9 minutes ago, buster. said:

They are in the process of turning it around and it won't be finished anytime soon.

At the moment it is about learning, steadily improving, bedding in new players and tactics, learning some more, steadily improving, building a squad over several transfer windows, steadily improving and in about 12-18 months down the road I'd hope we get to a point where we have turned it round.

Let's hope they stay at Ibrox and are not tempted away  .

4 minutes ago, compo said:

Let's hope they stay at Ibrox and are not tempted away  .

I reckon SG&Co will want to win the League Championship before they go.

It's about steadily improving and aslong as SG can see that we are getting steadily closer to the place he wants to be and the board are supporting him to a degree that makes it attainable then I think he stays.

The other thing is that until he actually achieves something more tangible, he's not going to get offers from clubs, he'd consider as a step-up.