[FT] Motherwell 3 - 3 Rangers (Lafferty 15, 38; Ejaria 43)

We were by far the better team in the first half and we had chances to kill the game in th second. We lost 3 goals through defensive error and 2 of those were Tav. Taking Barisic off was a mistake in the face of up and under tactics. We lost control of the midfield and didn’t create opportunities to hold the ball higher up as the game wore on. A few mistakes made but one good thing is we matched them physically apart from the last few minutes and we still have better quality than last year. Really miss Coulibally. Hopefully we will see another signing middle to front and CH. Tav has made too many mistakes for me. Switch Flanagan and put Wallace and Barisic on left. Tav middle right or sell. 

Whilst it was disappointing not to win today I thought there were still promising signs for the season ahead.

But if we make the EL group stages we might need to sometimes expect that sort of performance on the Sunday after the Thursday night EL game. I thought one or two of our players looked jaded towards the end today. Understandable considering the number of games over this past month

That late goal was a real sore one. We have to see these games out, by hook or by crook. That's four points lost effectively with the last kick of the game.

If today was about holding something back for Thursday, well that went out the window early on. We need everyone to bring an A game for Ufa on Thursday night.

Have just logged on without reading any posts and dissapointed with result after first half come-back.

I know SG has been doing great things but can't help blame him for last goal as IMHO there was no need to make that last seconds sub as it disrupted the flow too much,and it would not waste time as Thomson would have added an extra minute.

Always disappointing to lose points with the last kick of a game but there were definite positives again, not the least of which is the continuing resurrection of Andy Halliday. 

Edited by Bill