[FT] Motherwell 3 - 3 Rangers (Lafferty 15, 38; Ejaria 43)

1 minute ago, buster. said:

We need to regroup and make sure we don't get turned over in Russia.

A return to the back four for Ufa.

IMHO, we simply trialled the 3-CHs with an eye for next week. I would it use at home and against weaker teams, or in games like today. I reckon when Coulibaly and Jack are fit, we won't use it next weekend though.

1 minute ago, der Berliner said:

IMHO, we simply trialled the 3-CHs with an eye for next week. I would it use at home and against weaker teams, or in games like today. I reckon when Coulibaly and Jack are fit, we won't use it next weekend though.

I'm not sure? What do we learn from playing a back 3 in a game we would dominate? I would go back to the back 4

8 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

You really don't like Tav do you?or do you need a scape goat every match? win as team lose as team no?

You better have a word with Frankie (post 167) as well. To answer your question, I like Tavenier but he was poor defensively today. Also thought McGregor poor at 3rd goal, maybe I don’t like him either.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Motherwell should move to Murrayfield, no wonder nobody gives a shit about Scottish football, big lumps up the park and get rugby players challenging for high balls

Agree 100% but we know what they are all about. We just need to counter it by being better with the ball. We looked to win that game chance and not design. That's what was disappointing. Saying that, I'm sure SG will be equally gutted

I saw only the last ten minutes plus added time. Back to the frailties of the last umpteen seasons.

Lafferty did well.

Bloke tried a throat punch on him.

Ejaria disrespected a defender.

We need a Stuart McCall type midfielder.

What an insane time to put on a substitute - didn’t disrupt ‘Well’s momentum but wrecked our concentration.