[FT] Livingston 1 - 0 Rangers

Just now, Frankie said:

Against Celtic and today we were very poor but in most other games we've played fine for most of the game.

I agree but it's Rangers and we're always a couple of bad results away from a crisis.

We need to win away from home sharpish.

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Is that good enough? That passage of play at the end sums him up IMO. Too rash with the shot across the goal

I don't think that was a shot. 

I'd be frustrated if he was trying to shoot from that angle -- you would've moaned at that too.

Where do you start with that performance? First of all the two CB's decided they werent going to jump and win a header in the box today. Goldson cannot play on these surfaces with the ball at his feet. He was the exact same at Killi and was lucky to get away with it. Lafferty and Morelos didn't work together with Lafferty on the left. On the right Candieas wasn't at work today he took the day off while Tav was still in his jammies and house shoes. One away win so far this season in the league is poor. 

Not good enough! 

37 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I agree but it's Rangers and we're always a couple of bad results away from a crisis.

We need to win away from home sharpish.

Absolutely but no reason to panic either.  Or turn on our better players for that matter.

So far this season we've done largely well and it shouldn't be a surprise to see us have off-days.

We are just going to have to hang into this league until we get knocked out of Europe , the January transfer market will be crucial .

However if Hearts continue to win then it's out of everyone's hands ,it's been a crazy season so far , they are the only team showing any form at all .

Gerrard needs to take full responsibility for this. Why are we changing tactics when we're 1-0 down at HT and in desperate need of the 3 points? He needs to stop this experimenting pish when we're in the middle of a league game, especially when we're losing.

Last season, we were pish at home and good away from home. This season is just a reverse.

No quality in the final third. Morelos constantly being caught offside, Lafferty nowhere to be seen and our crosses just being headed back out by a Livingston team who were dominant in the air for the entire game.

I also don't understand why we continued to pass it into the box when it was quite clear that Livingston was going to go deep when they got that goal + the fact that they were dominant in the air thus making any attempt to cross ineffective. We should have been taking shots from just outside the box. Ejaria, despite how bad he was today, was the only one who tried that from what I saw.

The whole team was pish. Worrall just slowed the pace of the game down far too much.

2 minutes ago, RTB2004 said:

Why are we changing tactics when we're 1-0 down at HT

That is the time to change if the previous 45 minutes were  ineffective.

3 minutes ago, RTB2004 said:

I also don't understand why we continued to pass it into the box when it was quite clear that Livingston was going to go deep when they got that goal + the fact that they were dominant in the air thus making any attempt to cross ineffective. We should have been taking shots from just outside the box. Ejaria, despite how bad he was today, was the only one who tried that from what I saw.

The surface gave no scope for ball players so crosses on hope.