[FT] Rangers 3 (Morelos 43, 90+4; Tavernier 84 pen) - 1 Rapid Vienna

25 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Morelos was well onside - nonsense from Grant who is clearly hurting.

It's a pathetic claim, in a report whose sole purpose can only be to strip the gloss from a great night in Govan. 

I wouldn't call it a "Euro Glory Night", as those, as we know, are the province solely of fhilthfootballclub, but it does deserve a more accurate and less mean spirited account. 

Edited by Uilleam

10 hours ago, Frankie said:

He was excellent - strong defensively but good on the ball as well.

We're lucky to have him, Goldson and Katic.

Do we have any chance of keeping Worrall? If they rejected a bid of £10m recently for him then that would suggest definitely not. As a result, developing Katic should be the priority. 

It remains a mystery why Rangers fans are still feel compelled to complain about media reporting of our games. Their output is so predictably negative, so irrelevant that it's neither a surprise nor even slightly annoying any more. Basically, who cares. 

If someone asks me what I think the papers will be saying about our game last night, I'd have no problem predicting their nonsense but I'd never think of buying or reading their bullshit. They clearly write that stuff to entertain those who hate Rangers, not for me or you. I don't care, I turned my back on them long ago.

Agree Bill, we have been looking for balance for a long time, it's never going to come, there is more money to be made from a negative rangers storey than any other, its keeping these arseholes in a job.

Grant should be pulled up though, there is no way Morelos was offside, that's just false, if he thinks that's the case he shouldn't be reporting on sport.

I honestly can't wait till the 29th of December, I hope we give that lot an absolute tanking, watch the media go in to meltdown, more than they are just now, which would be something special

42 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Morelos was well onside - nonsense from Grant who is clearly hurting.

Frankie , apart from his Morelos nonsense , I can't disagree with much of what he said written , it's only an opinion , but I thought we were rank rotten in the first half , our first shot on goal was when we scored , that midfield 3 simply gives me the fear , it doesn't work , we play far to often Lat and don't get in betweenness position lines .

2 nd half was totally different  and the ending as I said earlier left me hoarse. , a proper Ibrox European night , but we need to improve in midfield , again any money we have for transfers in January need to go to a proper centre mid .

On a personal note last night was ever so sweet as I realised when Tavernier stepped up to take the penalty that I was sitting in the same part of the stadium 8 years ago when Rooney scored a late penalty winner for Man United.

The Rangers we know and love - finally seem to have woken from their slumber.