[FT] Rangers 3 - 1 Hearts (Kent 3, Morelos 13, Arfield 32)

We're playing the sort of football now i have been praying for, for the last six years, even longer. Fast, aggressive and skillful, if we can keep up this intensity to the end of the season i'm confident we'll right up there fighting for top spot.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

3 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Ryan Kent was magnificent today. Love to sign him on a permanent deal if we could afford him

The likes of Kent and Ejaria will have a difficult decision to make if Rangers asks them to sign permanent contracts. Return to Liverpool and sit on the sidelines while trying to break into the first team ... or sign for Rangers with first team football almost guaranteed and establish a presence in the transfer market. 

2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Ryan Kent was magnificent today. Love to sign him on a permanent deal if we could afford him

Some murmurs in the DR that we would need to cough up 2m should we want to get him. He's still got a deal till 2022 methinks, similar to Ejaria. Quite a few variables involved though.

33 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Some murmurs in the DR that we would need to cough up 2m should we want to get him. He's still got a deal till 2022 methinks, similar to Ejaria. Quite a few variables involved though.

Well worth 2 mill at today's prices.

I only saw the first half which was a sterling performance. I felt we would beat them but I didn't expect it to be such a procession as it was in that first half.  Yes they got a couple of chances early on which pulled a couple of saves out of McGregor but even after just watching those chances again I don't think there was much chance of beating him. He had both well covered.

And don't expect to get any credit from opposing hordes for that performance. The hearts fans majority view is that all our goals were preventable for one thing. Well whoopy doo, give them the 3 points for that. All goals in every game are preventable.

Also we're ordinary at best and, get this one, Beaton was on our side so they could never win. Presumably we had a whole army of Beatons officiating our 10 match unbeaten Euro run too.

We're a far superior side to them and I believe we still haven't peaked. They had a good run but close to all of it was against bottom 6 sides. Yes they beat the yahoos at home but so did Kilmarnock and I don't see Killie claiming to be title challengers.

Now they have been walloped by us to end their run and they still have to play the sheep and hubz this quarter. Let's see where they lie after that.