4 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

There has been something not quite right for a few weeks? We seem to run out of ideas? Maybe teams are working us out?

Having said that I would have played Arfield and Grezda from the start. Would have been a different result imo.

I really hope Grezda can step up and provide something different as we badly need a player like that. Kent is lively but his decision making and end product are poor IMO. Too many blind alleys for me. Candieas is another that is also full of energy and is a worker but his final pass lets him down. 

Today's result was a really, really hard one to swallow as Aberdeen were truly rank rotten. 

13 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I really hope Grezda can step up and provide something different as we badly need a player like that. Kent is lively but his decision making and end product are poor IMO. Too many blind alleys for me. Candieas is another that is also full of energy and is a worker but his final pass lets him down. 

Today's result was a really, really hard one to swallow as Aberdeen were truly rank rotten. 

Aye they were playing for a draw and penalties. At best hit us on break or at a set piece (which they did).

19 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Tav is so often the player to provide a bit of creativity but today he wasn't quite at it.

Not like him to put a free-kick over the bar by several yards and overhit crosses.

It's not that all the players are suddenly poor, they badly missed an on-form Morelos.

1 minute ago, buster. said:

Tav is so often the player to provide a bit of creativity but today he wasn't quite at it.

Not like him to put a free-kick over the bar by several yards and overhit crosses.

It's not that all the players are suddenly poor, they badly missed an on-form Morelos.

Our crossing today was shocking. 

Just to go off on a tangent if I may. I must voice the obligatory criticism of hampden. It’s such a shithole it’s truly embarrassing as a national stadium.

I also paid just under £9 for 2 x Fanta and a packet of skittles ffs! Wow!

Today really hurt as I felt we were making progress. Now that horrible feeling that something is not right is back? We just seem out of ideas? 

7 minutes ago, buster. said:

Our delivery is consistently poor. Candeias and Tavernier crossing is not up to standard. Coulibally has been poor for a number of games now. 

I was very surprised there was no Arfield in the starting line up? Then when it’s clear Melman belongs with the gazelles we don’t make a change?? Baffling???

Just now, cooponthewing said:

Just to go off on a tangent if I may. I must voice the obligatory criticism of hampden. It’s such a shithole it’s truly embarrassing as a national stadium.

Today really hurt as I felt we were making progress. Now that horrible feeling that something is not right is back? We just seem out of ideas? 

This season was always likely to be 'work-in-progress' with teething problems for the management team.

We started better than anyone thought probable and expectations quickly rose but we've hit a couple of bumps and some may think it's never going to happen. However, I think this management team will be the real deal but we'll need to give them this season to learn, get two more transfer windows in and continue progress throughout the football operation.

5 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Not been to Hampden in years tbh. Last time I was there was to see Springsteen in 2013? Won't give them the money to watch football in that dump

Completely dominated the game, created few chances , then one badly defended corner ,and its a smash and grab job by aberdeen.

Too much talk about there being a different outcome had Morelos been available , when in fact ,we should still have been able to beat a pish aberdeen team without him .