The worst thing about today was that it wasn't a shock.  

We look a very average side.  

The scum will just keep winning trophies unless we get our act together.  Manager made errors.  Tav was crap.  Our midfield lacks creativity and with Morelos out, we are toothless.

Another shit season is upon us.

4 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

Completely dominated the game, created few chances , then one badly defended corner ,and its a smash and grab job by aberdeen.

Too much talk about there being a different outcome had Morelos been available , when in fact ,we should still have been able to beat a pish aberdeen team without him .

As much as Morelos being missing didn't help, that had little bearing on the poor decision making and passing by most of the team. 

You could have written the reactions to this game before we played , if we had won we would be the best thing ever , we lose we are shite , the worst team ever to play football , the reality is we didn't do enough in the last third .We were beaten by a set piece , it happens we need o move on , however the over reaction online is as it usually is way way way over the top.

I thought the manager was spot on in his post match interview , January will be very very interesting .

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The worst thing about today was that it wasn't a shock.  

We look a very average side.  

The scum will just keep winning trophies unless we get our act together.  Manager made errors.  Tav was crap.  Our midfield lacks creativity and with Morelos out, we are toothless.

Another shit season is upon us.

I have to agree. During the game today, I couldn't help but think that if we were playing them we would have got battered. 

1 minute ago, rbr said:

I thought the manager was spot on in his post match interview 

It's a shame he seems unwilling or incapable of making tactical changes or substitutions when we're not playing well.

He'll have to learn a bit quicker.

Paying £25 to stand next to sheep who are singing about that tackle 30 years ago and then seeing them celebrate like that...I'm not at my most objective.  I'm seriously hacked off with it.  I thought our support was rubbish today as well.

16 minutes ago, rbr said:

You could have written the reactions to this game before we played , if we had won we would be the best thing ever , we lose we are shite , the worst team ever to play football , the reality is we didn't do enough in the last third .We were beaten by a set piece , it happens we need o move on , however the over reaction online is as it usually is way way way over the top.

I thought the manager was spot on in his post match interview , January will be very very interesting .

I hear you rbr. We're all hurting and probably venting a bit tbh. I think the concern is derived not from today alone but the 3/4 performances of late that have followed a similair pattern. ie a lot of huffing and puffing but very little to show for it.

It doesn't seem we are learning from these blips in the road. That is the worry for me

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

We seem to be incapable of breaking down a defensive setup. SG does not make substitutions when most of us can see plan A is not working, sometimes you just need to change personnel and see what happens. Also SG does not seem to make changes quick enough, as some said he is reactive not proactive. I still have faith in the manager, he will learn. We have made great strides, Rome was not built in a day.

4 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I hear you rbr. We're all hurting and probably venting a bit tbh. I think the concern is derived not from today alone but the 3/4 performances of late that have followed a similair pattern. ie a lot of huffing and puffing but very little to show for it.

It doesn't seem we are learning from these blips in the road. That is the worry for me

Don't disagree , but think of where we are now , where we were at the end of last season and the turnover of players in and out .

I still maintain we are in a really good place and the good times will return , every team suffers from injuries and suspensions , we have been unlucky with these IMHO , and the manager held his hands up re Morales in the Ayr game .

However the over the top stuff is mental it really is , Im actually worried im getting old as I don't feel as bad as I would have 30 years ago.