1 minute ago, aweebluesoandso said:

Ha considering i have been there when we had many many players with real desire down the years, Baxter, Greig, Jardine, Henderson. Johnston, Cooper, Souness, Laudrup, Gascoigne. an endless list. They all had desire, and work rate, plus an end product. Sadiq couldn't lace their boots. But to say he swanned about, is taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

Couldn't lace their boots!!!! he couldn't even lace his own boots,let's hope we can off-load him in January.

7 minutes ago, trublusince1982 said:

Gerrard is dreadful at making in game changes. Blame him today he should have changed things up earlier.

That aside same issues week after week. Sort the god damn corners out and tell them to drill the crosses when we get out wide and keep them low. This constant floating crosses and hitting the first man is infuriating.

Coulibaly is a defensive mid we are wasting him in the position we are playing him. We don't need two defensive mids against teams who sit deep and let us play. Grow a set and get another attacking midfielder in there.

That particular type of cross is a pet hate of mine. It's easy to defend as it sits up in the air for so bloody long. Please ban this pointless tactic Stevie

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Coulibaly and Jack shouldn't be on the pitch at the same time, unless we're playing a side with better players. 

Tav should no longer take corners.

All players should be doing double sessions on crossing. How many times did we hit the first man today? I lost count

1 hour ago, aweebluesoandso said:

Ha considering i have been there when we had many many players with real desire down the years, Baxter, Greig, Jardine, Henderson. Johnston, Cooper, Souness, Laudrup, Gascoigne. an endless list. They all had desire, and work rate, plus an end product. Sadiq couldn't lace their boots. But to say he swanned about, is taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

I have been there when we had many a diddy with real desire down the years.

Watch the game back and honestly tell me he didn't amble about the pitch for most of the time he was on it.

Edited by Soulsonic5791

4 hours ago, Unicorn said:

We seem to stuck in an a seemingly endless cycle of hire new manager, bottle big games, hire new manager, bottle big games, hire new...

That's why we'll never get anyhere.

We have to let this management team have time and sort things out over a full season and two more transfer windows ... Then make judgements next season.

You look at our starting lines-up lately and you wonder where the goals are going to come from. Kent and Candeias are not goalscorers, when are we going to face up to the fact we aren’t playing a 4-3-3 we are playing a 4-5-1! And that against dire opposition. 

Time to try out;

Morelos Lafferty

Middleton Jack  Ejaria  Grezda

Barisic  Worrall  Goldson  Tav

Obviously some of those guys weren’t available yesterday but the point is our 4-5-1 leaves us so blunt it’s unreal, that team in a 4-4-2 looks like it would actually create some chances. And yeh make a change with half an hour to go if it’s not working rather than half a minute to go!

Edited by DMAA