Rangers 1 - 1 Kilmarnock

13 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

We aren't doing much wrong.  We are moving the ball quickly, switching it well, and the movement is good too.  We just don't seem to be able to create a chance though.  There's not a lot wrong though, and we can't fault their effort.

Not creating many chances over the last 4 games suggests to me we are not doing much right at the moment.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

We've been on top of them nigh all night, they simply set up to destroy and block ... get their worldy and have booters like Broadfoot who gets away with elbows and clear penalties.

Not much more we can ask from our players, we stay fourth and one hopes Killie shows that same effort against every team they play.  Come the end of the season, they may be a top half team still ... but never achieve much more

To think some Bears wanted that chap Clarke as our manager gives me creeps ...

Edited by der Berliner

The team looks like it needs a rest.

We have a fairly young average age and our squad is threadbare more so with the recent injuries.

It is unfair to say we are moving backwards. We clearly aren't given where we were last season and where we are now.

But we 100% need more depth to the squad.

Just now, der Berliner said:

We've been on top of them nigh all night, they simply set up to destroy and block ... get their worldy and have booters like Broadfoot who gets away with elbows and clear penalties.

Not much more we can ask from our players, we stay fourth and one hopes Killie shows that same effort against every team they play. 

We need to define what being on top of teams means. Killie let us have the ball tonight so it's a given we are going to be more dominate with possession etc. Aberdeen did the same. To me that is not being "on top of teams". We created nothing over the last 3/4 games and barely gave the oppositions keepers anything to do.

6 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Not much more we can ask from our players, we stay fourth and one hopes Killie shows that same effort against every team they play.  Come the end of the season, they may be a top half team still ... but never achieve much more

It wasn't a worldy! it was, composure, the type of composure you get when you know the two defenders you are up against have made a right arse of it and you have time to pick a spot and slot it home.

Edited by Big Jaws

You simply cant escape the effect the ref had in this game , yet another absolute roaster ,he saw things that no one else did , fouls you expect to go one way went the other , continually stopped play , and was very very lenient with his cards .