The Winter 2018/19 - Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 hours ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

I’m confident Kent will be staying full time...... ?

If that's true, I'll be having a major celebration.  Even before the game on Saturday I thought this kid shows all the promise of a very special player.  I'd love to spend a big chunk of cash on keeping him.  He'll help take us to 55.

5 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Are Rangers genuinely interested in signing Davis ? Has there been any confirmation?

I’d take him on loan til the end of season on his £60k p.w. Southampton wage then at the end of the season decide whether to offer him a contract  

Some claimed on FF that he is booked into a Glasgow hotel next weekend.

3 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Then again you told us that Arfield and Kent had not made the team for Saturday.?

Need to seperate my posts of opinion & what it being reported, so neither were at ‘training’ & I was merely trying to discuss like anyone else - I’ll try be more clear! 

For example if I say someone is definitely signing & it’s itk info I’ll say ?

Fwiw I have heard the Davis deal is looking good, 18months, year option & free transfer & should happen in time for going to tenerife on Jan break 

So we will see! 

Happy New Year folks 

12 hours ago, Gaffer said:

If that's true, I'll be having a major celebration.  Even before the game on Saturday I thought this kid shows all the promise of a very special player.  I'd love to spend a big chunk of cash on keeping him.  He'll help take us to 55.

Maybe we should have an open thread for discussing some players. He lacks the technical ability I like in a winger, and which is very important in a 4-3-3. He has a very traditional winger skillset imo. 

11 hours ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Need to seperate my posts of opinion & what it being reported, so neither were at ‘training’ & I was merely trying to discuss like anyone else - I’ll try be more clear! 

Fwiw I have heard the Davis deal is looking good, 18months, year option & free transfer & should happen in time for going to tenerife on Jan break 

So we will see! 

Happy New Year folks 

I wouldn't worry about it mate, it is a transfer ''rumour'' thread

12 hours ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

So we will see! 

Happy New Year folks 

No problem, your posts are usually very accurate unlike some others (me).

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

4 hours ago, ian1964 said:

At 60k a week it’s his only option. Even assuming we manage to pay as much as 20k, he’d be sacrificing about £640k. There aren’t many people who wouldn’t just sit around for a few months for that kind of money.