The Winter 2018/19 - Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Sign Greg Stewart Permanently for Kilmarnock FC

Greg Stewart is one of the best players to have graced Rugby Park in recent years. Losing him is a huge blow to our title challenge and diminishes the chances of a team being able to break Celtic's current monopoly on the title. Please donate so that we can get this majestic player to the Theatre of Pies for good.

https://www.gofundme.com/sign-greg-stewart-permanently-for-kilmarnock-fc

11 minutes ago, buster. said:

Reminds me of David Templeton.

He's a far better player and his goals and assists stats with Dundee and Kilmarnock show it. He's only had one not impressive season in Scotland and it's no surprise it came with Aberdeen with the kind of football they played last season. 

26 minutes ago, DMAA said:

He's a far better player and his goals and assists stats with Dundee and Kilmarnock show it. He's only had one not impressive season in Scotland and it's no surprise it came with Aberdeen with the kind of football they played last season. 

I don't know if the tweet about interest in Stewart from us is true but if the League One and League Two interest references have substance, it only helps show at what level he is rated down South.

IMO Stewart is a player with some ability who wouldn't handle the weight of our jersey very well.

Edited by buster.

Stewart was excellent when he was at Dundee. It's not worked at Birmingham clearly and he didn't do much at Aberdeen either, I thought he was a great loan signing at the time, shows you what I know. No doubting that Clark is getting the best out of him at Kilmarnock though. Birmingham haven't recalled him for no reason, clearly a club(s) have made an effort to sign him. I'm surprised a Hearts or a Hibs haven't made a move for him. 

Gerrard apparently said incomings will be dependent on outgoings though. So far we've only managed to shift Herrera. There are still loads of players who should be moved on to free up, including Foderingham and even Wallace if we're not going to use him.

I will put this question in this thread  , any fans think like I do and think this winter's  break might backfire on us I would have preferred to carry on as the horrid mob were really down after their one nil thrashing but this break has given them time to regroup and lick their wounds .

3 minutes ago, compo said:

I will put this question in this thread  , any fans think like I do and think this winter's  break might backfire on us I would have preferred to carry on as the horrid mob were really down after their one nil thrashing but this break has given them time to regroup and lick their wounds .

If we had lost the game v ST Pats I would be worried, but I think it gives the win time to sink in and work on things that perhaps we couldn't because of too many matches, also it helps when introducing a couple of new players to get used to their team mates, win win for me