The Winter 2018/19 - Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

28 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Noted that too, ian. It sure has been a "dire" week by transfer news standards, as predicted, but this one really lightened the mood up! ? ?

Hilarious from Lieswell puppets!

On 11/01/2019 at 17:35, compo said:

I will put this question in this thread  , any fans think like I do and think this winter's  break might backfire on us I would have preferred to carry on as the horrid mob were really down after their one nil thrashing but this break has given them time to regroup and lick their wounds .

And it's given us time to recharge our batteries too. With the new signings it's given us time to bed them in. We'll be up and off the way we were pre-season.

Hassanin Mubarak‏ @hassaninmubarak
Iraqi journalist Ahmed Saeed states Mohanad's agent held talks about a loan deal with @RangersFC but there has been no concrete offer. "The player's agent contacted me and confirmed having an offer from the Scottish club Rangers. Nothing formal just offers from agents."

Mohanad Ali Kadhim

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mohanad-ali/profil/spieler/589646

Edited by der Berliner

I like the sound of Mohanad Ali Kadhim: young striker, who's scored a good amount. There are questions marks about the level, but he looks a good unit for 18. (Al-Shorta, his current club, look to be a top club in Iraq; they're currently 1st in their league.)

Woodburn doesn't interest me. He's a wonderful talent, but he's not really played much, at any level. He may be a useful creative presence off the bench.

I would recall Docherty. 

6 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

And it's given us time to recharge our batteries too. With the new signings it's given us time to bed them in. We'll be up and off the way we were pre-season.

Plus we can warm up with what should be an easy cup tie.

Hasn't been mentioned on here much but we're still being linked to Craig Bryson and Martin Skrtel too as well as Ben Woodburn.

Not overly enthused by the first two due to age and wages. I haven't seen much of Woodburn.