[FT] Hibernian 0 - 0 Rangers

Just now, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

It’s only in my opinion to be honest, I don’t see McAuley starting 

I can see why he'd do it but I'm hoping the manager is now trying to get a settled team - especially in defence.

Given our record at Easter Road in recent years (especially early in games) I think McAuley's experience could be invaluable but the whole team will need to turn up right from the outset.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Any sort of win tonight will do! be even better if we humped them by 2/3 goals

Last team to beat them by 3 goals at Easter Road was Morton, nearly 3 years ago.

Last team to best them by 4 goals was Rangers, 2-6 with Tav and Halliday scoring crackers (July 2015)

Edited by buster.

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

Last team to beat them by 3 goals at Easter Road was Morton, nearly 3 years ago.

Last team to best them by 4 goals was Rangers, 2-6 with Tav and Halliday scoring crackers (July 2015)

A repeat of the 2-6 would be magnificent :rfcbouncy:

3 hours ago, Frankie said:

A cold winter's day is about to warm up later as Rangers travel to face a confident Hibs. Other than Morelos, I don't envisage any further changes to the team that started against Hamilton Acas though I do wonder if Gerrard might dispense with Grezda in favour of the kind of system we seen in Vienna last midweek.

I do note @Stevie - 4lads Blog is suggesting Worrall may replace McAuley which is a big call from the manager.

DuyN1UAW4AA2eGG.jpg

I think this will be he lineup. In the past Gerrard has picked his centre according to the game type and you could argue Worrall might be more suited to this game because he’s far more mobile than McAuley and Hibs aren’t the kind of team who will rain high balls into the box. 

Not happy that McCrorie is replaced by Coulibaly

DuzN6jeX4AAQd_d.jpg

Hibs: No changes from starting XI that beat Celtic

Marciano, Whittaker, Porteous, Ambrose (c), Stevenson, Slivka, Mallan, Hyndman, Horgan, Shaw, Kamberi Subs - Bogdan, Milligan, MacLaren, Boyle, McGregor, Mackie, Allan

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I hope Coulibaly has a good game.  Disappointed to see McCrorie dropped to the bench.  

Get intae them Rangers!

Might have something to do with a niggle that I think McCrorie may have have picked up in the first half on Sunday.

Might not............