FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Kilmarnock (Morelos 7, 45+1, 77, 82; Halliday 75)

30 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Jim White on TalkSPORT trying to get us thrown out of the cup as we speak! He had got Clarke all over it and is peddling the biased agenda. As usual our dignified silence after the thousands singing it to SG at the piggery has got us nowhere.

Rangers win= UTTER CHAOS! THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END! pathetic from the bias Scottish gutter press, delicious!.

2 hours ago, compo said:

Excellent result and a very good show from our players Alfredo has just increased his value by another few million :rfc:

One thing I do trust our management team to do is not to sell Alf for way below his true value. We could build a smashing squad from the proceeds of his eventual sale.

20 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Rangers win= UTTER CHAOS! THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END! pathetic from the bias Scottish gutter press, delicious!.

Thing is the mhanky mob won’t say much as they don’t want anyone nationally shining a light on them or there followers! There were many calls on talkSPORT pointing them out and they eventually moved on.

You can also bet your bottom dollar that any chance Clarke had of the mhank job went up in smoke last night. Their performance on the park and his performance off it. 

1 hour ago, Briton said:

Got to admit that has changed my view.  Didn't seem that bad last night.

When our top coaches such as Clarke don’t know the laws and rules of the game and they are supposed to be developing our game it’s time we all went home. When so called sports journalists don’t have the basic knowledge to correct them or comment on what the rules actually are it’s time we all went home - and it’s time they stopped stealing a wage. 

LAW 12

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

In addition, a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible.

Edited by Walterbear

57 minutes ago, craig said:

Completely agree.

We already know that we have biased journalism in Scotland who want to demonise Rangers fans at every opportunity.  If Celtic fans are sectarian in their chants, and Rangers fans follow suit in their "tit-for-tat" then who will be portrayed as the bad guys ?  Rangers fans of course.

Instead, a course of ensuring we don't use such lyrics - chant he's a fat baldy wanker instead (or similar) which isn't sectarian.  Win our own internal battle of not giving them any ammunition.  And then, a concerted effort to highlight their songbook can come into more focus.

Last night was a startling own goal IMO.  There was an opportunity to highlight them in the negative light they deserve after hitting Boyd with a coin AND hitting him with sectarian abuse.  Our lyrics last night allowed the Tims to go into overload on operation deflection.  We gave them that opportunity and, before we know it, the Boyd situation will be airbrushed.  If we don't use those lyrics, make it all about the football, then they can't deflect from it.

It's schoolground mentality - and it doesn't help us in any way.  Indeed, the opposite.

It started as usual in the UB area, as does ftp & Ira at our home games when the teams are coming out.

4 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Can't remember the last time I heard that.

You must be deaf or don’t go to games. When STB is played it comes from that corner every time, I sit in main stand that end. Always wondered why club don’t do something about it.

7 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

You must be deaf or don’t go to games. When STB is played it comes from that corner every time, I sit in main stand that end. Always wondered why club don’t do something about it.

Nope.

Wrong again I'm afraid.

I sit in the main stand, at the half way line, and I never hear what you have mentioned.