Rangers 4 - 0 Dundee (Kamara 4; Tavernier 8; Morelos 23; Defoe 89)

Great performance although I hope Arfield is ok? Davis is finished and I wouldn’t have him in the team if possible. I thought Kamara was MOTM for me.

Typical they get a last min goal again. That’s twice in as many weeks and will probably be the difference come May tbh.

14 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Great performance although I hope Arfield is ok? Davis is finished and I wouldn’t have him in the team if possible.

Arfield was substituted to protect him for the weekend.  This is an established pattern now.

Davis is undoubtedly better than Coulibaly if nothing else.  Although, as loan signings, both may well not return next season.

Good score but we wasteful in front of goal. I thought Morelos and Kent gave away the ball a lot in the final third. Kamara, Jack and Arfield looked very good, they make a very good trio and had some very good interchanges. Kamara is a huge improvement over McCrorie/Coulibaly in those kind of games, we needed more technical ability and he’s brought it. Aberdeen will be a big test for him afte ran easy start though. 

The sheep are shite at anything but deep defense while trying to nick an odd goal on the break. And apparently against Accies they couldn't even do that. We only have to turn up with the recent form to batter them.

How many of us if any would have believed we would score 14 goals with no reply in the next three games after the St Johnstone disappointment. I can't recall 3 consecutive games with form like that this season. Hoping that's what we're going to get consistently.

Kamara is a game changer for us so far.

3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

The sheep are shite at anything but deep defense while trying to nick an odd goal on the break. And apparently against Accies they couldn't even do that. We only have to turn up with the recent form to batter them.

How many of us if any would have believed we would score 14 goals with no reply in the next three games after the St Johnstone disappointment. I can't recall 3 consecutive games with form like that this season. Hoping that's what we're going to get consistently.

Kamara is a game changer for us so far.

Logic when taking account recent form might suggest a straightforward task but the sheep is a wounded animal and their season is backed into a corner with only a chink of light visible. That light could go out this weekend but you can bet your last penny that they'll be fully up for a competitive scrap that we'll need to match.

Above and beyond recent form, we need to go into the game with the right attitude.

3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I find it hard to believe the sheep played a deep 'defense' at home against Hamilton.  Anyone who thinks the sheep put in the same effort against Hamilton and Rangers is deluded.

We have stuffed two crap sides and a decent side that played most of the match with 10 men.  Don't get carried away...

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 4 - 0 Dundee (Kamara 4; Tavernier 8; Morelos 23; Defoe 89)

Made a late decision to travel through last night and glad I did as some of the football was a joy to watch at times.

Yes, with personnel and system changes throughout the second period, we got a bit sloppy at times after half-time but some passages of play were still superb and only a combination of bad luck and poor finishing stopped us scoring a few more.

Great to see us go on a good run of scoring form and look solid at the back as well.  Aberdeen next, hopefully!