The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

I would expect that we`ll try to move Alnwick, Dorrans, Holt, Middleton, Grezda, Lafferty, Dodoo and Hardie ... some on loan, some for good. Neither of them has seen any of our pre-season action, the window still has more than a month to run though.

Herrera has been loaned to Necaxa for the season, out on loan also are the McCrorie twins, Rossiter, Kelly, and Palmer. Gone are Burt, Beerman, McAuley, and Wallace.

12 hours ago, ian1964 said:

If you can't establish yourself as a first team pick at Livingston, you aren't getting anywhere close to our first team, at least anytime soon.

Hope he goes on to develop into a decent player.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

If you can't establish yourself as a first team pick at Livingston, you aren't getting anywhere close to our first team, at least anytime soon.

Hope he goes on to develop into a decent player.

AFAIK he had aserious injury the season before last and another one halfway last season. When he was playing, he was still scoring and assisting in a poor team.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ryan-hardie/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/249063/saison/2018/verein//liga//wettbewerb//pos//trainer_id//plus/0

Always hoped he`d get his chance in our Championship seasons, but was also injured there or Miller was always picked ahead of him. IMHO, at least at the time, a natural finisher, but the injuries and poor footie at his loan-teams cut his progress. Hope he does well in England against non-brickwall sides.

Edited by der Berliner

Think he will db, he has all the attributes to be a good striker, just not what we need the now, he needs to be getting regular games, hopefully he stays fit, I didn't realise he had been injured so much.

Any more on our incomings I seen Stevie tweet on the Helander thread the other day that people are going to get a shock with who we bring in, or words to that effect and I'm refreshing twitter on an hourly basis to see if anything has came out, I canny wait till the window is closed and we can concentrate on footy.