signing rumours

Guest stuarty66

The Beeb reported the same thing.

I wonder if this summer will be a watershed with the majority of the support. Suppose we miss out on Naismith, make no "significant" signings which involve cash investment while Celtic continue to strengthen their squad... Surely fans will wake up and realise that DM is running our club in to the ground?

The latest one from a few different people on FF, which is quite amusing so I thought I'd post it....

Craig Moore.

Please say it isnt so !!!

We don't need any more centre halves - although I think I would take Moore before the bomscare known as Ehiogu.

Looks like Damarcus Beasley might be our first signing. Apparently he's spoken with Reyna about Ibrox and got a glowing report and his agent is admitting there's interest.

No please god NO!!!!!!

Couldn't hack it in the super soft no tackle league in Holland, what chance is he going to have when there are tackles flying in from everywhere.

I can't see him being hard enough to cope with Scottish football.

I hope he proves me wrong.

Is Beasley that bad Pete?

Ive never seen him play, cant say I even recall him being at Man City last season.

Apparently we are also in for one of his PSV team mates but cant remember who it is. I'll try and find it again.