[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Rangers (Arfield 16; Goldson 90+1)

That was a tough watch today. A lot of the ball but no creativity. No spark. No urgency. We get the ball into good positions then slow it right down and lose the good position we got into in the first place. 

Katic is like a chance a game from corners and Goldson's header was like a bullet but we can't rely on set pieces all season. 

Ojo reminds me of how Kent started off at Rangers. He took time to find his feet and often wasted possession and look how he turned out. I'm hoping Ojo turns out the same. Jones looked more direct in the small amount of time he had on the pitch but he has the experience of how to play in Scottish football. 

A hard fought victory but a lot to improve on. Aot. 

3 points the albatross off our backs will do for me.Maybe Morelos didn't cover properly at goal ,but where were left sided defenders?.

Praise must go to Alfie for not reacting to the wrestling throw by Broadfoot and the question asked of the Hobbit why he had to speak to both  as it was all the Killie's player actions.

Unfortunately the headlines are made by the morons dancing on the disabled shelter causing collapse and injury.The club MUST seek out the fat,baldy guy in black and the guy in the pink shirt and ban them from any further games, IMO.as we can do without negative headlines this early.

4 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

3 points the albatross off our backs will do for me.Maybe Morelos didn't cover properly at goal ,but where were left sided defenders?.

Praise must go to Alfie for not reacting to the wrestling throw by Broadfoot and the question asked of the Hobbit why he had to speak to both  as it was all the Killie's player actions.

Unfortunately the headlines are made by the morons dancing on the disabled shelter causing collapse and injury.The club MUST seek out the fat,baldy guy in black and the guy in the pink shirt and ban them from any further games, IMO.as we can do without negative headlines this early.

Is that true about the disabled shelter? FFS you have to wonder about some people

I'm pretty sure the lads celebrating were not aware they were jumping on a disabled shelter.  Of course it was daft but we've all lost it when Rangers have scored a last minute winner...haven't we?

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm pretty sure the lads celebrating were not aware they were jumping on a disabled shelter.  Of course it was daft but we've all lost it when Rangers have scored a last minute winner...haven't we?

Can understand if it were kids but adults come on.

2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Tav looks nowhere near as effective going forward without Candeias.

We might be able to solve that particular conundrum by moving Docherty there. Pretty sure he played wide right at Shrewsbury and his goal return might be a bonus for us. In pre-season he clearly showed the right hunger and attitude. And if I'm not mistaken, didn't he have a stint at right back for Hamilton? Would seem the perfect cover for Tav.