[FT] Rangers 0 - 0 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

We will not see any matches started in this way.

We will see Helander re-introduced though and his passing makes a difference.

Hellander-Alfie-Jack-Tavernier were all out of what would have been our first choice 11 through January. That's the spine of a team right there and it sure as shit does make a difference.

2 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

They weren't difficult earlier in the season though. Our toughest opponent is ourselves at the moment IMO. 

PS.I bloody hate the winter break...

Ironically that’s part of the problem, these teams are determined to turn it around after those kind of defeats and it’s a long season of twists and turns, like the recent seasons we don’t have the killer instinct  to sustain us all the way through.

On 30/01/2020 at 22:40, JohnMc said:

That they went to the bother of creating a banner, in Spanish, aimed squarely at Morelos...

I didn't see the banner (not that I speak Spanish)  what did it say?

Edited by Briton

1 hour ago, Whosthedado said:

Then invariably the first change is Ojo!

It really is frustrating. 

I always preferred the Advocaat style regarding substitutes...ie. If it isn't working, change it early, if required. 

I've seen enough of Ojo.  He has the heart of a mouse and the (footballing) brain of an ostrich.

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It really is frustrating. 

I always preferred the Advocaat style regarding substitutes...ie. If it isn't working, change it early, if required. 

I've seen enough of Ojo.  He has the heart of a mouse and the (footballing) brain of an ostrich.

Yeah I think SG leaves it too long a lot of the time. Advocaat would have changed two at half time

Absolutely shocking performance, no idea what's happened to the team since the break.  I only got to see the 2nd half but Kamara looked awful again, Aribo and Kent did nothing and why o h why is Ojo still getting on before others?

Hard to understand SG's comments after the game too.