[FT] Rangers 0 - 0 Aberdeen

Complete lack of composure in front of goal. Dreadful delivery into the box. The waste of set pieces was a hallmark of a confused and feckless team. Very very disappointing, nowhere near a title winning outfit I’m afraid. 

26 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Awful performance from start to finish. When you see ojo coming on to save you it makes you ill. 

I don't like to be too critical of him at the match now.

When I see him coming on though I assume we are conceding the match.

On this form we need Hagi chucked in and we shouldn’t be afraid to rotate Kent out. 15 games and 0 assists just suggests he hasn’t had that final pass too often. For comparison Aribo has 8. That’s not to blame him but sometimes you Just have to try something different. 

41 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Absolute bottling bastards, that's the league over for another season!.

Have to say I agree with you mate! That was awful to watch. We look disjointed and have little cohesion. Lumping high balls continually to their two CB? A few look like they wish they were somewhere else? What has happened? Have they bottled it or is there something else going on? What is the point of OJO? Why is he still at the club? Just terrible, performance was awful! We miss Jack in midfield but that's no excuse for the others?

On a side note-Dallas is the worst referee in Scotland. The sheep were laughing at him while not respecting his authority. They know he can be intimidated and it was highlighted today. A disgrace of an official!

42 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Awful performance from start to finish. When you see ojo coming on to save you it makes you ill. 

I asked me wee niece what she thought of it? She said they "looked tired and couldn't be bother with it". That's from an 11 year old which tells you everything.

We lack a cutting edge up front. And our MF simply don’t get enough goals. They constantly go from side to side & backwards.

The only positive from today I thought was when we had two up front for the final 15 minutes we looked better. Their defence had to work harder. Had we done that earlier I think we’d have won