[FT] Hearts 1 - 0 Rangers

I'm as angry as the next guy, but I'm also quite confused - how can go from being the best team in the country, blowingvaway top European sides, to this gutless, impotent performance? It's inexplicable.

I would like some answers from SG.

Just now, Rousseau said:

I'm as angry as the next guy, but I'm also quite confused - how can go from being the best team in the country, blowingvaway top European sides, to this gutless, impotent performance? It's inexplicable.

I would like some answers from SG.

He'll come out with the same stuff as he always does. He's getting as predictable as Warburton

Just now, Whosthedado said:

He'll come out with the same stuff as he always does. He's getting as predictable as Warburton

The manager has to take some of the blame, however it's the players who are letting him and the fans down! the players application is the reason we lost the match, and threw away the league.

FWIW, I couldn't give a flying fuck about the EL matches now, it has always been a bonus! they have bottled the domestic challenge and it's only February!

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

Cowards. Spineless cowards. They shat it and gave up. None more so than our captain. 

I was listening on the radio and it was as clear as day that they had given up because the tide just never turned, there was no fight back. 

so the centre forward comes back a day late you give him a fine and a warning Morelos is the only one in the team with a physical presence the rest of the team is marshmallow  soft  we get knocked about all over the park