[FT] Hearts 1 - 0 Rangers

1 minute ago, compo said:

There is no reason for him to walk he isn't the first manager at our club to suffer bad results its time for him  to dig in and get it fixed .

Absolutely right. All he has to do is ask and we'll back him. But I don't think the same goes for some of our players who are clearly finished at Rangers now.

2 minutes ago, compo said:

There is no reason for him to walk he isn't the first manager at our club to suffer bad results its time for him  to dig in and get it fixed .

I don't want him to walk either but he sounded totally gutted as we all are but we shall see I guess

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Gerrard says he is responsible for that performance and "has some serious thinking to do over the next few hours". Which sounds a bit ominous. He also said we have a "dressing room full of leaders" which worries me even more. He looked as if he'd finally tasted the pressure that comes with failure at Rangers.

I think he is mulling over dropping a few who have been guaranteed starters.

It will be a step back in the short term but should hopefully yield results next season.

The question is can he sacrifice the remainder of the league season?

Just now, ranger_syntax said:

It will be a step back in the short term but should hopefully yield results next season.

I think he'll be surprised how much support he'll get if he does.

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

don't give up on the league if we can get our act together we will be closer than you may think the other lot will drop points  

5 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

I have not been this fed up with Rangers for a long time. 

Midweek highs to weekend lows. 

This is definitely a crisis but like all genuine crises it's also an opportunity to break inertia and change direction. There are two realistic options for all of us - either give up supporting Rangers .... or go again.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

This is definitely a crisis but like all genuine crises it's also an opportunity to break inertia and change direction. There are two realistic options for all of us - either give up supporting Rangers .... or go again.

The answer will forever be... Go again