So , the Gersnet prediction league ...

In a GersNet post of 9 May, @Gaffer made a very serious allegation.

This allegation has been entirely unsupported by any evidence, either then or since. If anyone has any alleged evidence of wrongdoing, they must bring it forward.

The allegation was so serious and defamatory that the GersNet Prediction League’s Legal Counsel (Peter) immediately sent Gonzo, Bill and Frankie who sought a commitment from Gaffer that it would not be repeated.

This was a wholly appropriate and proportionate legal response to an entirely unfounded and damaging allegation.

That was the only respect in which Gaffer was called upon not to repeat what had been alleged and what had been threatened.

On no conceivable basis could this be considered as ‘threat’.

It is noteworthy that there is not a shred of evidence in the so-called post to support the allegation made or to justify the threat.

2 minutes ago, blueflag said:

@Rousseau i'm afraid due to a technical issue with the database today, your PM to gaffer may have got lost 

Strike my last post. There was no PM, no threat. 

I am merely a victim, trying to do my best for the GPL (Peter). 

10 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

In a GersNet post of 9 May, @Gaffer made a very serious allegation.

This allegation has been entirely unsupported by any evidence, either then or since. If anyone has any alleged evidence of wrongdoing, they must bring it forward.

The allegation was so serious and defamatory that the GersNet Prediction League’s Legal Counsel (Peter) immediately sent Gonzo, Bill and Frankie who sought a commitment from Gaffer that it would not be repeated.

This was a wholly appropriate and proportionate legal response to an entirely unfounded and damaging allegation.

That was the only respect in which Gaffer was called upon not to repeat what had been alleged and what had been threatened.

On no conceivable basis could this be considered as ‘threat’.

It is noteworthy that there is not a shred of evidence in the so-called post to support the allegation made or to justify the threat.

We need a judicial review on this matter with no stone unturned  

My legal team namely the labradoodle and the cat are on standby 

Edited by compo

I’m not in the GNPL but myself and my nephew in Fife are top of our respective diddy prediction leagues.  If this means we cannot now join GNPL we’ll issue a joint statement after taking advice on board.

23 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

I’m not in the GNPL but myself and my nephew in Fife are top of our respective diddy prediction leagues.  If this means we cannot now join GNPL we’ll issue a joint statement after taking advice on board.

You can still both be part of the new GNPL reconstruction group.