The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

3 hours ago, craig said:

Presumably this is for McCrorie ?  Really not sure how you can sell a player and then demand he can't play against you.  And on top of that, intuitively, if you think a player can hurt you so much that you don't want him playing against you then why sell him ?  I do understand that he may not get into our team right now but I would have thought McCrorie could be worked on as one for the future.  That said, I think Hibs would be a good move for the lad - and it also strengthens them - so if we get that clause then it strengthens them against everyone except us - we should have been doing this long before now - Celtic have been doing this for many years.

Yes, McCrorie. He’d be an excellent signing for them, but I never understood the optimism among our fans over his potential. There was pretty much a backlash when he joined Portsmouth on loan. Crazy. 

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

Yes, McCrorie. He’d be an excellent signing for them, but I never understood the optimism among our fans over his potential. There was pretty much a backlash when he joined Portsmouth on loan. Crazy. 

Completely agree.  Isnt physical enough to be a CB and isnt technical enough to hold down a DM position.  Best he goes and either bulks up or improves his technical game elsewhere.  Doesnt matter that hes one of our own... if he isnt good enough he needs to go and get game time and improve himself.