The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

47 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I'd be happy with that loan switch. 

That would strengthen them against Celtic. However, I think Hibs have had more success taking points off Celtic in recent seasons.

4 minutes ago, DMAA said:

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/greg-docherty-rangers-deal-agreed-4431280.amp

Docherty to Hull is all but done apparently. A bit disappointing if we have only got 400k and disappointing for him he didn't get a move to the Championship. Hopefully he'll do well though and work his way up.

I think he will do well.  There will be a good chance of a sell on fee.

Maybe he will do well enough to win a move back one day.

From what has been reported in the papers McCrorie is instigating the move away from Rangers.  I wonder if he feels he is being overlooked for match squads meaning limited playing time, more so, since Patterson appears the back-up to Tav and we have plenty of cover for centre back.  That leaves midfield and here he seems principally behind Jack, Kamara and Davis, the latter being on the wane, for the defensive role.  If Jack were to be injured and/or Kamara to be transferred it would leave us with limited cover in that area.  Given this possibility if SG is willing to let McCrorie go he must now be low down the pecking order which is surprising since just over a year ago he talked about him in terms of a future Rangers captain and so on.