The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Hibs have bid £200,000 for Ross McCrorie - source Glasgow Times ?‍♂️ 

That guy has approximately zero chance of being selected to the first team on any type of regular basis...like none. Let him go.  Let Docherty go too. Same for him. Get a little palm grease (200-300K) for your effort. Silly keeping those guys around year after year for what? Next year?

These guys are PLAYERS they want to play. I know this is gonna break some balls but they really don't give a good GD for who at the end of the day.

With the likes of Docherty and McCrorie likely to move on it puts even more emphasis on bringing in another midfielder.   Feel we need something different - more of a physical presence to complement the guys that are there.

18 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Loan them so we control when they play. 

Loans have been ruled out by Gerrard. It's permanent or nothing.

However if we sell to Hibs we better put a huge sell on clause in his contract because he is only 22 and could go on to make them a bit of money.

I really felt Docherty was good enough to be a squad player so I am a bit disappointed it looks like he is going. I've said for a long time that McCrorie isn't good enough though.

46 minutes ago, stewarty said:

With the likes of Docherty and McCrorie likely to move on it puts even more emphasis on bringing in another midfielder.   Feel we need something different - more of a physical presence to complement the guys that are there.

Kenny McLean is what I've heard.

Both have had extended loan deals and have obviously not improved enough seems like the same route as Ryan Hardie who showed promise but loans did not help him reach the higher level.

Both of them should be able to find a level at some of the bottom tier of the SPFL or maybe mid Championship in England,

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

Loans have been ruled out by Gerrard. It's permanent or nothing.

However if we sell to Hibs we better put a huge sell on clause in his contract because he is only 22 and could go on to make them a bit of money.

I really felt Docherty was good enough to be a squad player so I am a bit disappointed it looks like he is going. I've said for a long time that McCrorie isn't good enough though.

Unfortunately Docherty lacks in the technical aspects of the game which will be why he will move on.  It’s a shame because he always gives 100%