Aberdeen and Celtic players break Covid quarantine rules

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm sure I read that in the upcoming EL/CL matches, if a club is unable to play due to Covid-19 affecting staff then they will forfeit the match.

UEFA are also completing their club competitions, unlike the SPFL did.  The comparison isn’t wholly like-for-like.

Not only that but CL/EL has a very short window to complete said fixtures - Scotland has 10 months

so just when it couldnt get any more farcical , the St Johnstone game is postponed , however the next 2 against  Hamilton and Celtic are to go ahead with  a depleted  squad , peak banter , absolutely priceless.

31 minutes ago, rbr said:

so just when it couldnt get any more farcical , the St Johnstone game is postponed , however the next 2 against  Hamilton and Celtic are to go ahead with  a depleted  squad , peak banter , absolutely priceless.

Eh ?  That’s fucking ridiculous.  Talk about giving Celtic as much of a helping hand as possible.

i hope Aberdeen get relegated 

33 minutes ago, rbr said:

That's laughable. The entire thing is running out of control.

37 minutes ago, craig said:

Eh ?  That’s fucking ridiculous.  Talk about giving Celtic as much of a helping hand as possible.

i hope Aberdeen get relegated 

Mickey mouse was seen coming out of porkheid wearing a ten in a row watch